Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  • 71 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Starting it early as I always do.  Hoping to sleep in at least an hour or two later than normal.  :)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Since Kali has a snow day tomorrow and I have no school eother I'm hoping ot sleep in for a little bit at least. Then have laundry to do and get the living room clean so I can vacume and shampoo the carpet. I want to start getting my Christmas decorations set up. Have to wait in the tree because of the bad weather and its in storage or we may go buy an live tree.

And have my final in English Composition on Saturday so have some heavy duty studying to do. hopefully the roads will be cleared by then so I can get to class if they don't cancel it.   

Other then that I just plan on staying around the house and relaxing.  And maybe going out to play in the snow with Kali and fur babies. LArry is off this weekend also so it'll be kind of nice actually having Kali home with us this weekend.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Friday ~

More house stuff:)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 6, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Hope you can sleep in :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Starting it early as I always do.  Hoping to sleep in at least an hour or two later than normal.  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 6, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Quoting kuntrylady56:

Since Kali has a snow day tomorrow and I have no school eother I'm hoping ot sleep in for a little bit at least. Then have laundry to do and get the living room clean so I can vacume and shampoo the carpet. I want to start getting my Christmas decorations set up. Have to wait in the tree because of the bad weather and its in storage or we may go buy an live tree.

And have my final in English Composition on Saturday so have some heavy duty studying to do. hopefully the roads will be cleared by then so I can get to class if they don't cancel it.   

Other then that I just plan on staying around the house and relaxing.  And maybe going out to play in the snow with Kali and fur babies. LArry is off this weekend also so it'll be kind of nice actually having Kali home with us this weekend.

You're near Springfield MO, right?  How much snow did you get?  We barely got a dusting here in KC.  Thank you so much for taking the brunt of it this time.  lol.  ugh.  At least I have new tires that have tread in them when it's our turn for snow. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 6, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Friday.  oh yay friday.  friday friday.  I could have slept in a bit but forgot ... but when I finally sat down at my computer to start working I remembered.  LOL.  OH WELL.  gives me time to check out my favorite group!

Dad has a CT angiogram today at 1 to check his leg's circulation.  his foot/ankle is still swollen and wounds are still not healed, even with the wound VAC.  there may be blockage in his arteries/veins (not sure which - I think veins) and the CT angiogram will show that.  if there is blockage, he may end up having a bypass in his leg.

i think that's it.  Just trying to stay warm here ... it's supposed to get even colder tonight.  

TGIF ladies!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Friday~ After I take DS#2 to school, I am meeting my friend for breakfast. She has asked me twice in the last week to go but I was working and yesterday I was busy trying to get the house back in order. Then I work 1:30p-9, my only night shift this month, Yay me!! It's the client Christmas party tonight so that should be a lot of fun!! 

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:11 AM

The weather here is very cold.  There has been ice and then some snow.  They are predicting a lot more snow for later this afternoon.  The college actually closed today so I think I will just stay in and crochet or read.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I hope you enjoy your weekend!   :)

Quoting kuntrylady56:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 6, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Hope it's a good day!   :)

Quoting hugss:

Friday ~

More house stuff:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)