Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:51 AM
  • 33 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Good morning.....I'm up and still tired.  This week is kicking my ass!!!!!   LOL  But...all of my customers are happy and I'm making some extra money so if I can keep up this pace until next Monday eve I'll be alright!  I might pass out by Christmas Eve.  LOL  LOL

Hope you all have a good day!!   :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Good Morning!! 

I have to work 8-3. Pick up DS#2 and DD. then home to make dinner and then take a dinner to a co-worker that just had a baby. I think on the way home from that I might do some Christmas shopping.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:04 AM

Yay for Wednesday!  I picked up my little brother last night at 5:30 from work.  He won't have to go out of town until after the first of the year! yay me!  lol.  Also, dad is driving again.  He went to Walmart and bought a new battery for their mini-van, and then went to the barber shop.  He is able to drive now since we bought him a pair of sandals on Friday.  Yet I am taking mom to the grocery store this afternoon ... I had hoped to have the afternoon "free" to do some stocking-stuffer shopping.  Oh well. 

that's about it.  I'm running a little behind right now getting started with the Florida group ... gotta run.

Here's a pic of my parents - dad with sandals - DAD HAS NEVER WORN A PAIR OF SANDALS IN HIS LIFE.  lol. we had to cut the flap on the right sandal so his toes would fit - his foot is still awfully swollen but he's wearing a compression hose over his ankle to try and help those wounds to heal.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Working, choir practice this evening, trying to figure out what to give my staff as Christmas gifts, (it is a varied age of people, so a little difficult), yep, just another busy day as usual!

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Going to a neighborhood ladies brunch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Working.  I didn't work yesterday because I was sick.  I guess I still am but I have faculty coming in this afternoon so I am here.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:14 AM

House stuff & waiting for packages ;)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Cleaning house,helping Larry put the outside Christmas Lights up finally,hopefully going to the grocery store and wanting to take the grandkids to see Santa at Bass Pro this evening to get their pictures taken. 

And doing a little online shopping at Amazon since I get free two day delivery on my packages.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:14 PM

I hope you have a good day!  Do you have a lot of shopping left to do?  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Good Morning!! 

I have to work 8-3. Pick up DS#2 and DD. then home to make dinner and then take a dinner to a co-worker that just had a baby. I think on the way home from that I might do some Christmas shopping.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Awww I LOVE this pic!!!!!  They are so cute!!!!  I'm glad he can drive now and I'm SO happy that your brother is home.  Yay!!  

Hope work is going well for you.  This is the 1st day that I've been able to check in during the day.  lol  I've still got lots to do.  Anyway...have a good day!!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Yay for Wednesday!  I picked up my little brother last night at 5:30 from work.  He won't have to go out of town until after the first of the year! yay me!  lol.  Also, dad is driving again.  He went to Walmart and bought a new battery for their mini-van, and then went to the barber shop.  He is able to drive now since we bought him a pair of sandals on Friday.  Yet I am taking mom to the grocery store this afternoon ... I had hoped to have the afternoon "free" to do some stocking-stuffer shopping.  Oh well. 

that's about it.  I'm running a little behind right now getting started with the Florida group ... gotta run.

Here's a pic of my parents - dad with sandals - DAD HAS NEVER WORN A PAIR OF SANDALS IN HIS LIFE.  lol. we had to cut the flap on the right sandal so his toes would fit - his foot is still awfully swollen but he's wearing a compression hose over his ankle to try and help those wounds to heal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)