Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

random post

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:56 AM
  • 33 Replies

i'm starting a random post.  lol.

seriously.  my body aches, my head hurts and I'm sleepy.  ugh.  and still miles to go before I sleep ... I can NOT be coming down with something.  Johnny comes home sunday!

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM

My head aches and I am trying to cough up a lung.  I am also trying to pack up my office because they are going to be putting in new carpet.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:23 PM

I'm sorry both of you are not feeling well.  My bff is getting sick too.  She called yesterday and said she could tell it was coming.  I told her I loved her and to stay the hell away from ME!!!  LOL  Thankfully I just feel tired / exhausted from work.  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm sorry both of you are not feeling well.  My bff is getting sick too.  She called yesterday and said she could tell it was coming.  I told her I loved her and to stay the hell away from ME!!!  LOL  Thankfully I just feel tired / exhausted from work.  :)

at least here at MWAK, when I sneeze, no one's gonna catch it from me. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Oh....ok you want random?  Well...if my ex dh hadn't become a cocaine head we would have been celebrating our anniversary today.  lol

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Quoting louannwilkins:

Oh....ok you want random?  Well...if my ex dh hadn't become a cocaine head we would have been celebrating our anniversary today.  lol

wow.  try as I might, for some odd reason when my anniversary date comes up, I always remember it even though I don't want to. 

sorry about your ex.  if he hadn't become a cocaine head, do you think you'd still be together?

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Definitely because we got along so well.  All of our friends use to ask us what was the secret because they said just being around us you could see how happy we were and got along etc....Our house was always the gathering place for our friends too.  They loved to come over and eat, play games or just hang out etc....It was always fun at our house.  HOW in the world he ever did that I'll never know.  He's apologized to me and my whole family and says no one hates what he did more than he hates it.  But...it's over now and I wish him well

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting louannwilkins:

wow.  try as I might, for some odd reason when my anniversary date comes up, I always remember it even though I don't want to. 

sorry about your ex.  if he hadn't become a cocaine head, do you think you'd still be together?

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:37 PM

wow.  that is just sad.  do you guys hang out or do things together at all?

Quoting louannwilkins:

Definitely because we got along so well.  All of our friends use to ask us what was the secret because they said just being around us you could see how happy we were and got along etc....Our house was always the gathering place for our friends too.  They loved to come over and eat, play games or just hang out etc....It was always fun at our house.  HOW in the world he ever did that I'll never know.  He's apologized to me and my whole family and says no one hates what he did more than he hates it.  But...it's over now and I wish him well

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting louannwilkins:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM

It IS sad and it took me a long time to realize that he'd done this.  To all of us.  His decision affected ALL of us.  It was very painful.  We do see each other at times.  Some of the big family gatherings etc... I did raise his 3 boys and they call me mama etc....We get along still and thankfully it doesn't feel awkward.  It took a while though because after the hurt I got MAD that he could do that.  But I got over it and moved on.  He did at one point ask me to marry him again.  I said NO WAY  lol

Quoting suzeebloch:

wow.  that is just sad.  do you guys hang out or do things together at all?

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting louannwilkins:

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 21, 2013 at 10:24 AM

12.21.13  another "random"

my peeping-moocher-next-door-neighbor Tom just knocked on my door to let me know he is going to be playing his music loud today.  Those voices much be bothering him again. 

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Well - is he playing Christmas music??  LOL.  Probably not, Let me guess, Led Zeppelin?

Quoting suzeebloch:

12.21.13  another "random"

my peeping-moocher-next-door-neighbor Tom just knocked on my door to let me know he is going to be playing his music loud today.  Those voices much be bothering him again. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN