Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Do you shop on ebay ?

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM
  • 18 Replies

If so,   what was the last item you purchased  ?

I am so excited..   woohoo  I finally found the antique organ stool I have been waiting to get.   I had to work it but won the bid.      I have had the pump organ for about 10 years.   

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 12:30 AM

That's awesome to hear!
So glad you were able to get it like that ;)

Quoting LeJane:

I am so excited..   woohoo  I finally found the antique organ stool I have been waiting to get.   I had to work it but won the bid.      I have had the pump organ for about 10 years.   

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 12:31 AM

I have not but DH has :)

Quoting LeJane:

EireLass
by Gold Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Yes. I just do the buy now items, not bidding. I just got a new camera. Canon 6D.
Own4ever
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I sell and buy on ebay!.The last thing I bought was a veil fr my wedding in March. 

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Yep we do. Usually when looking for unique things. Hubby more than me. I do when looking for something I can't find elsewhere. He surfs it alot. But then again, he is the shopper & I am not the shopper. Bought Jonathan some things for Christmas. 

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Dec. 22, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I go on EBay once in awhile and window shop but I have yet to buy anything.

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 22, 2013 at 1:10 PM

I haven't bought anything in a long time.  I think the last thing I bought was a cross stitch pattern.

lovegrandbaby
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 1:30 PM

usually when i want to find something not available most other places.  i just bought my dd a book that was no longer in stores, etc. - she had it when she was a little girl.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 3:30 PM

That is awesome!!  I have purchased off of ebay.  There are some great finds out there.  I found a precious moments 1988 Christmas ornament - I had purchased one for DD1 and my DGD...I wanted the one for DD2.  I remember in 1988 I did not have time to look and I always regretted I did not get one.  Now I have all three girls on the tree.  Ebay is great.  Congrats on your find.

gmadiane
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 5:05 PM

I do some not much, I ordered a laptop charger, it was cheap and works just fine

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN