Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

On Christmas Day, Are You Going To Have The Traditional

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:30 PM
  • 37 Replies

dinner. or something else. If something else, what are you going to have?

by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:31 PM

We are having traditional. We are having ham this year instead of turkey.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, tradional like always, ham, mac n cheese, asparagus, home made bread and I asked in laws to bring another side dish.

DixieL
by Dixie on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Quoting Esmrlda:

Yes, tradional like always, ham, mac n cheese, asparagus, home made bread and I asked in laws to bring another side dish.

That sounds like a great Christmas dinner.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks, something easy.  Im having dh make his home made Mac N cheese.  What are your side dishes going to be?

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Esmrlda:

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Not sure yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Quoting Esmrlda:

Thanks, something easy.  Im having dh make his home made Mac N cheese.  What are your side dishes going to be?

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Esmrlda:

We are having Stove Top dressing, mashed potatos and grevy. Those are my favorites. We are also having something I've never tried before, Green Bean Casserol, and rolls.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Esmrlda:

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting Esmrlda:

We are having Stove Top dressing, mashed potatos and grevy. Those are my favorites. We are also having something I've never tried before, Green Bean Casserol, and rolls.

Yummm thats sounds good. Yeah, I have never made the green bean casserol either.  Good luck!  Are you following the recipe on the french onion rings can?

Gabeys_Mommy
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 5:48 PM
We travel all day for Christmas. We open presents at home then off to the in-laws for a family breakfast. After that its off to my Grandmas for my dads side of the family where we have Christmas dinner .
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:06 PM

We had our traditional Christmas dinner yesterday(Sunday) because Larry has to work on Christmas and my SD and son in law are heading out of town that day for her step-dads funeral on the 28th.  But we had ham,mac&cheese,scalloped potaotoes,california blend mixed veggies with a seasoned butter sauce,raisin sauce for the ham,deviled eggs and homemade bread. And pumpkin or cherry pie for desert.

But on Christmas day I'm going over to  my daughters and making a big pot of spaghetti,garlic bread and tossed salad for dinner and spend the day with them while LArry is at work.

krystlzd3
by on Dec. 23, 2013 at 6:09 PM
We do brunch
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN