Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

QOTD- 12/24/13- It's Christmas EVE! Are you ready??

Posted by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 6:11 AM
  • 17 Replies

What will you be doing tonight? What last minute things still need to be done?

~~CINDY

by on Dec. 24, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 24, 2013 at 8:13 AM
At MIL's. One niece is here too. She is 26, lives at home and wanted to get away from her parents a couple days, lol. She teaches school so she is off work. We are gonna have a nice dinner. SIL and family may come over to play poker.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosebud727
by Rose on Dec. 24, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I'm not fully ready but I'm stopping. I spent all day getting my daughter from the city, then took her shopping since she hadn't started yet. She broke her foot on Saturday morning and yesterday was able to get her hard cast.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 24, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I'm taking my granddaughter Breana to deliver some cookies she made to some of our friends and then later I'm going over to her house to eat steaks.  It should be a fun day

CBMMOM
by Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM

My mom and I are going to finish up any shopping that needs to be done. I am 99% ready,which is pretty good for me this early on Christmas eve. : )

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Could we post pone Christmas for about a week? Then I might be ready.lol  You know how ya always want that tperfect Christmas...the house all decorated and the presents wrapped under the tree and all the cookies,cakes and candies made! hahahaha Well the house is partly decorated,the tree is up and decorated and so far no baking done. And I'll be doing all the wrapping today.  And trying to get some baking done if my daughter dosen't have another meltdown. Its been a heck of a week so far.

terri-553
by Silver Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 9:24 AM

We are cooking for everyone and all is well,christmas tree

KittyGram
by Becky on Dec. 24, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I still have:  1) decorating sugar cut out cookies w/ the grandkids; 2) go see some Christmas lights w/ the grandkids; 3) wrap about 1/4 of my gifts yet; 4)  finish making one gift for my daughter; and 5)  work - we shut down at 11:30 for our holiday lunch.  We will leave anywhere between 1 and 2.  

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Dec. 24, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Lucky me in that I have a couple days to finish up - family won't be here until the afternoon of the 26th which will become our Christmas Eve.  Though we have been invited to friends to share Christmas dinner tomorrow which cuts into my get ready time.  Today I have to make a pumpkin pie and a salad to contribute to that dinner.  Then I will have tomorrow morning and the best part of Thursday to finish up  what needs doing.  

campingmomof4
by Bronze Member on Dec. 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I have been ready.   I have no real plans for tonight. 

Why123
by Nancy on Dec. 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I just have to wrap all of my presents.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)