Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:11 AM
  • 15 Replies

come tell us....

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Hello ladies.....going to go lay back down for a few minutes.  I have to pet sit today and so it really doesn't matter what time I go over there.  Still not up to par so I'm not in any hurry.  Hope you're all ready for the start to a new week.   :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:25 AM

I have been up since 4:30am. Damn dogs!! I fall asleep very early last night so no one let the dogs "one last time". 

I have to work 8:30am to 4. On the way home, I'm going to pick up some stuff I found on Freecycle. Then we are going to dinner with my step mom and that whole side of the family. No cooking for me 3 nights in a row!! Woot-Woot!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:38 AM

Well, it's Monday.  Was up around 3:30 this morning - had a lighter than average work load for my early-morning work.  Got that done and started with the FL group just after 5:30.  It's COLD here in the KC area ... 9° at present.  I so didn't want to crawl out from under the warm covers this morning! 

and sheez. there's this one guy (Joe) I've gone out with a couple of times - most recently in June - and of course he's one of the guys who keeps emailing me, and usually after 10:30 at night.  When I choose to reply (not often, mind you), I remind him my lights out is 8 pm since I'm up working at 3 am.  So, he emailed me 3 times this morning ... asking if he could come over ... the 3rd email said he was going to stop by between 5:30 and 6.  OMG.  can we say desperate?  What, am I the only female around these days?  LOL.  It's 6:30 now and guess what?  No show.  lol.  I'd turn him away if he did show up anyway but I mean seriously?  lmao. 

Hey, Happy Monday, everyone!

lovegrandbaby
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Back to work after a week off.  DS still has the week of from school, then the difficult task of getting him up next week for school.  He has such a difficult time there that he "hates" school.  Then I will come home and decide what to make for dinner, figure out bills for the month, empty some of the files into a box for shredding.  I love when they have a day where you take papers to be shredded - just dump them in the shredding truck and go.  I can't tell you how many shredders I have burnt up, so I just go this way now.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Back to work with lots to catch up on! What was I thinking taking a four day weekend at the end of the month! I was going to start taking down Christmas decorations this evening, but hubby is not ready, he says that Christmas is not over yet! He had better be willing to help when the time comes!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Wow...I'd be ill too!!!  I'm sure the dogs will drive me crazy too for the next few days.  lol  Hope you have a great day!   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I have been up since 4:30am. Damn dogs!! I fall asleep very early last night so no one let the dogs "one last time". 

I have to work 8:30am to 4. On the way home, I'm going to pick up some stuff I found on Freecycle. Then we are going to dinner with my step mom and that whole side of the family. No cooking for me 3 nights in a row!! Woot-Woot!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Wow...can you say desperate and kind of a stalker????  lol  Keep the door locked girl!  You might have to sic one of your cats on him!!  lol Just kidding but honestly...what a strange thing.

I'm up and enjoying my coffee.  I have my sheets in the wash...again...all that sweating from a fever etc...I've lysoled my bed and room area and once I make my bed back up I guess I'll start to head out. 

Hope you have a good day  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Well, it's Monday.  Was up around 3:30 this morning - had a lighter than average work load for my early-morning work.  Got that done and started with the FL group just after 5:30.  It's COLD here in the KC area ... 9° at present.  I so didn't want to crawl out from under the warm covers this morning! 

and sheez. there's this one guy (Joe) I've gone out with a couple of times - most recently in June - and of course he's one of the guys who keeps emailing me, and usually after 10:30 at night.  When I choose to reply (not often, mind you), I remind him my lights out is 8 pm since I'm up working at 3 am.  So, he emailed me 3 times this morning ... asking if he could come over ... the 3rd email said he was going to stop by between 5:30 and 6.  OMG.  can we say desperate?  What, am I the only female around these days?  LOL.  It's 6:30 now and guess what?  No show.  lol.  I'd turn him away if he did show up anyway but I mean seriously?  lmao. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Sounds like you have a plan.  lol  The shredding tip is a good one.  I've never done that before.  I've just always done it here at home but that's a thought.  Hope you have a good day and that ds enjoys his week off.  :)

Quoting lovegrandbaby:

Back to work after a week off.  DS still has the week of from school, then the difficult task of getting him up next week for school.  He has such a difficult time there that he "hates" school.  Then I will come home and decide what to make for dinner, figure out bills for the month, empty some of the files into a box for shredding.  I love when they have a day where you take papers to be shredded - just dump them in the shredding truck and go.  I can't tell you how many shredders I have burnt up, so I just go this way now.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:52 AM

LOL  You need to tell hubby that Christmas is indeed over and since he likes it so much he'll be taking it all down.  lol  Just kidding!  I think it's kind of sweet.  Hope you have a good day  :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

Back to work with lots to catch up on! What was I thinking taking a four day weekend at the end of the month! I was going to start taking down Christmas decorations this evening, but hubby is not ready, he says that Christmas is not over yet! He had better be willing to help when the time comes!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Nah, he's harmless.  lol.  Seriously, there are 5 guys who just keep on trying to hook up with me (not counting Brian).  I suppose I should be flattered but honestly it can be rather annoying sometimes. 

gosh, Lou Ann.  I sure hope you get to feeling better - and quick!  Of course I myself am hoping to come down with some type of illness to get out of going to the New Year's eve thing with my neighbor.  My hiney hurts from kicking myself repeatedly over having said 'yes' ...

Quoting louannwilkins:

Wow...can you say desperate and kind of a stalker????  lol  Keep the door locked girl!  You might have to sic one of your cats on him!!  lol Just kidding but honestly...what a strange thing.

I'm up and enjoying my coffee.  I have my sheets in the wash...again...all that sweating from a fever etc...I've lysoled my bed and room area and once I make my bed back up I guess I'll start to head out. 

Hope you have a good day  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)