Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:32 AM
  • 30 Replies

come tell us....

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Good morning....well, it's cold again but not as cold as yesterday.  I think it's about 17 today.  That's still cold for NC.  lol  We will be warming up as the week goes on though I think. 

I'm scared to sat it but I THINK I might be starting to feel like me again.  I've been on some antibiotics that were given to me and so I'm hoping that they're working.  l

Seems like it might be.  Fingers crossed!!  lop

Hope you all have a good day  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Oh I hope you are on the mend, Lou Ann!  It's been a while, hasn't it?

I started my new year's "diet" on January 2, that day being one of my 2 "fast" days.  I have been logging my calories, trying to stay around 1250 on regular days and 500 on fast days.  well, I've done great - until yesterday.  I had already plotted my 1250 calories for the day but by afternoon I nearly died.  I swear to you.  I was so freaking hungry, I thought I was gonna croak.  LOL.  So I decided that at least once in a while, I don't need to count my calories, drove over to Subway and bought a spicy italian footlong.  you know they are running the JanuANY $5 footlong special this month.  But I'll try to stick to 1250 again today and then fast tomorrow.  Up until yesterday I was actually doing fine.  LOL.  And then I was feeling bored and tired and so I took my sleepy meds ... at 5:30!  Crawled into bed with my book and I think had lights out before 7.  OMG  Only old people do this kinda shit, right?  sheez. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Good Morning!

I'm heading back to work today. I'm feeling much better and it's a little warmer here. -5. Suppose to start warming up as the day goes on. The schools are still off today. I have GOT to get back in the swing of things. I have a Boy Scout thing this weekend. 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Still cold here too, saying we may actually get in double digits today!!! That will feel like a heat wave! Off to work, a day in my office and meetings throughout the day. Choir practice tonight and then just staying at home and keeping warm! Have a great day all!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Out of town flying to warmer weather ;)

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Kali went back to school today but they're calling for more bad weather coming in this afternoon through tommorow. Another 2 inches of snow plus ice,so we'll see if she finishes the week. They've already used all their snow days.

I'm enjoying some peace and quiet this morning and letting Larry sleep in.lol Need to take my shower since I overslept and just threw some clothes on to take Kali to school.  I should go over to school and get my books for next semester since my classes start on Monday.  I just hate the thought of putting out nearly 500.00 for books that I use for 4 months then hardly get a 3rd back of what I paid for them.  And this semester I'm buying some of them used and they're still fricking rediculous.   I truly don't know how they get away with charging so damn much,no wonder it cost a fortune for people to go to college.

atlmom2
by Susie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Going to Sam's club.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeJane
by Bronze Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Good morning ,

Going to clean and organize some areas  today.    Have new audio books to listen to while working. Starting out  with some piping hot coffee and a quick CM fix to begin the day.... 2 more days off,  I am going to make the best of them.     :-) 

Enjoy your day all....

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Back to work.  It has been some busy here this morning.  It took me forever to chip out my car.  I couldn't get the driver's door open and had to crawl in through the passenger side.  Luckily everything was thawed out by the time I got to work.

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:07 PM

I took the day off work today. My dd was supposed to get her wisdom teeth removed but the doctor felt she was too congested to be safely put under. They rescheduled for Tuesday. It looks like I'll be taking another day off, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)