Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Are You Having For Dinner Tonight

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:14 PM
  • 13 Replies

Wednesday January 8?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:14 PM

I'm trying to decide. I can't decide what I want tonight.

DesignGirl450
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this

A dish I call Tortilla Pie, made with layered tortillas, ground turkey, cheese, beans, red tortilla sauce.  It is one of Cassidy's favourites, so I promised I would make it while she was at home. 

DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Quoting DesignGirl450:

A dish I call Tortilla Pie, made with layered tortillas, ground turkey, cheese, beans, red tortilla sauce.  It is one of Cassidy's favourites, so I promised I would make it while she was at home. 

That really sounds good. No wonder it's one of her favorites. I'm glad she is home with you right now.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

well, I kinda forgot to eat today.  Wasn't hungry by my regular time (11ish) and worked until noon - took a shower - went over to my dad's to change his dressings - got there about 1:30 - that's when I noticed I was just starting to feel hungry - my mom had gone to lunch with a Japanese friend of hers - they got back and I chatted with Yuko until 5:30!  lol.  So after nearly dying of starvation yesterday, I go 24 hours with nothing more than coffee and my tea.  lol.  So, I decided today's gonna end up being my Fast Day rather than tomorrow,.  I  just had salmon with soysauce and wasabi.  Now I'm getting ready to eat a bowlful of hot n sour soup with 1 large egg dropped in with the shiratake noodles.  then to finish out my 500 calories, I'm making more of my coconut oil chocolate with walnuts.  Have 62 more calories to go ... will have to figure that out later! 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Homemade Sloppy Joes and Chips

Esmrlda
by Esme on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Tonight were just going to have left overs from the chicken alfredo and salad I made last night.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Esmrlda:

Tonight were just going to have left overs from the chicken alfredo and salad I made last night.

Leftovers are always great.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:58 PM

Quoting Cindy18:

Homemade Sloppy Joes and Chips

Sloppy Joes are really good.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:01 PM

Quoting suzeebloch:

well, I kinda forgot to eat today.  Wasn't hungry by my regular time (11ish) and worked until noon - took a shower - went over to my dad's to change his dressings - got there about 1:30 - that's when I noticed I was just starting to feel hungry - my mom had gone to lunch with a Japanese friend of hers - they got back and I chatted with Yuko until 5:30!  lol.  So after nearly dying of starvation yesterday, I go 24 hours with nothing more than coffee and my tea.  lol.  So, I decided today's gonna end up being my Fast Day rather than tomorrow,.  I  just had salmon with soysauce and wasabi.  Now I'm getting ready to eat a bowlful of hot n sour soup with 1 large egg dropped in with the shiratake noodles.  then to finish out my 500 calories, I'm making more of my coconut oil chocolate with walnuts.  Have 62 more calories to go ... will have to figure that out later! 

I don't know how you fast. I don't know if I could. I love the way you take care of your dad.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:19 PM

Quoting DixieL:

I don't know how you fast. I don't know if I could. I love the way you take care of your dad.

lol.  I was starting to wonder about the whole thing myself last night!

but thanks about the dad thing.  It can be kinda of a pain but I don't mind.  He goes back to the wound center next week and I have a feeling they're gonna say "see ya" ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)