Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You Had To Give One Up, Which Would it Be?

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:17 PM
  • 28 Replies

You computer or Television? When I say television, it's everything that goes with it. The VCR and DVD, anything and everything that goes with the tv. Same for the computer.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:18 PM

Even though I love my computer, and I'm on it a lot, I didn't have one most of my life. If I had to choose, I would have to give up my computer, and that's a really hard choice.

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:22 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't watch much tv.  There really isn't much on the tv that I can't watch on the computer.  I would give up the tv and keep the computer.

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I would give up the TV.

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Before starting school,I may have chosen my computer but now it would be TV with out a backwards glance since I hardly watch it anyhow.And I need my computer for school.

SpiritFortress
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Television. I already gave that up years ago and don't miss it at all. 

DesignGirl450
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Probably the television as it doesn't serve all the purposes a computer does.  As soon as a TV show has aired, you can watch in on your computer anyhow if you really want to. 

KittyGram
by Becky on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

My television.  Hands down.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

My television as this day and age I can do everything on my computer including watching my favorite TV shows and movies.

MichelleMc
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:58 PM
1 mom liked this

TV I can watch most things on the computer & I need a computer for work & other things. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Most definitely the TV.  I rarely turn it on now anyway.  And nearly everything I used to watch on TV I can find on the internet using my computer.  Except live sports.  But the Chiefs blew it last weekend by losing by one lousy point to the Colts.  Good timing on your question, Dixie! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)