Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

newbee

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:00 AM
  • 12 Replies

Hello! I have 2lovely daughters and 5 active granddaughters!

Ciao

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:11 AM

Welcome. I have one awesome son. He is 18 & in the Army.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:40 AM

Welcome to our group, Debalynn!  Where do you live?  Where do your daughters/grandkids live?  Are you married? 

I'm Ronna, I live in Kansas.  I have a 33-year-old daughter who lives about 15 minutes away from me, and a 23-year-old son who lives 1800 miles away from me.  No grandkids, no spouse, 2 cats.  lol.

Jump in and reply to posts that interest you.  Lou Ann posts every day "what are you doing today ..."  and Cindy usually posts 3 daily questions/topics. 

Again, welcome to our group!  I look forward to getting to know you.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:50 AM

Hello and welcome to the group!!  Grandkids...I have those too and they are all active!!  LOL  I can't keep up   :)

Why123
by Nancy on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Hi Debalynn and welcomr to the group.  I have 5 beautiful granddaughters but I also have 6 grandsons.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Welcome Debalynn.  I'm Mary Ann and live in Washington.  The mother of 2 adult sons and 1 adult daughter, I too have five gorgeous granddaughters.  Looking forward to hearing more about you.  Again, Welcome.

LeJane
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:29 PM

group hug  Welcome !!

I am Lauri and  live in ND just South of the Canadian border.   We have 3 adult children, one grandaughter and two Miniature Schnauzers.  

You will love this group !   

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Hello and welcome

jabs54
by Jeanine on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Hi and welcome!

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:54 PM

Welcome to the group! I'm Evelyn and have one 27yo daughter who has blessed me with 3 adorable and devilish grandchildren. I'm raising my 8yo granddaughter and have since she was an infant and she keeps me young and on my toes.lol Me and my DH live in MO with our 4 cats and three dogs . And these wonderful ladies have helped me keep my sanity a many a time.  

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:27 PM

Ciao - welcome to the group!  I have 2 DD, 1 DGD and 2 female dogs.  My sister and niece live close by.  We have a lot of fun when we all get together. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)