Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you wear it .. 1/16

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
12 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:06 AM
  • 53 Replies

Outfits

photo hugswinter15tocm3.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Probably not - only because it is not me.  I would not wear the sweater, at least not buttoned up though I might wear it as an open cardigan over a pullover top.  Actually I think it is an attractive ensemble, just not for me.

KittyGram
by Becky on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:44 AM

It's a cute ensemble, but a) I don't have the figure for it, and b) the color is too drab.  I like COLOR!!  Don't get me wrong, I wear gray, and I wear off-white, but those two colors, and the little bit of beige in the bag.... just too drab.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:56 AM

I'd wear it only if that cardigan was long enough to cover my butt.  lol.  I would prefer to have the jeans black rather than white though, to help with the whole optical illusion of being skinny thing. 

hugss
12 minutes ago

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:25 PM

What about the shoes?
Like those/wear them?

Quoting mac1940:

Probably not - only because it is not me.  I would not wear the sweater, at least not buttoned up though I might wear it as an open cardigan over a pullover top.  Actually I think it is an attractive ensemble, just not for me.

hugss
12 minutes ago

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM

LOL .. would you wear the shoes then?

Quoting KittyGram:

It's a cute ensemble, but a) I don't have the figure for it, and b) the color is too drab.  I like COLOR!!  Don't get me wrong, I wear gray, and I wear off-white, but those two colors, and the little bit of beige in the bag.... just too drab.

hugss
12 minutes ago

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM

I like that idea,
And you'd be ok with the shoes?

Quoting suzeebloch:

I'd wear it only if that cardigan was long enough to cover my butt.  lol.  I would prefer to have the jeans black rather than white though, to help with the whole optical illusion of being skinny thing. 

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Not really me...

MichelleMc
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Nope. Would never wear white pants. Don't like anything but maybe the sweater. 

KittyGram
by Becky on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:51 PM

I'd have to get a better look at that button or whatever it is on the top before I answer that!!!

Quoting hugss:

LOL .. would you wear the shoes then?

Quoting KittyGram:

hugss
12 minutes ago

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Not even the shoes?

Quoting gonecrazi:

Not really me...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)