Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Are You Having For Dinner Tonight

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:21 PM
  • 12 Replies

Thursday, January 16?

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:22 PM

I haven't decided what I want yet.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, it's my fast day today.  I didn't eat anything all day so for supper I'm having a big bowl of shiratake noodles (zero calories, less than 1 gram of carbs) with 8 ounces of hot n sour soup with an egg dropped in when it was boiling, and shiitake mushrooms.  Only 113 calories in this whole bowl.  Oh, and I had 35 grams of bacon as a snack as I waited for the mushrooms to hydrate.  For dessert later on, I'll have some coconut oil/chocolate with walnuts.  Grand total 471 calories today.  :o)

KittyGram
by Becky on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea.  I need to stop at the grocery store, because I have nada at home, except in the freezer.  

And I'm really hungry!!!!  Bad time to go to the grocery store!!!!!

DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Quoting KittyGram:

I have no idea.  I need to stop at the grocery store, because I have nada at home, except in the freezer.  

I know. Don't pick up everything you see. Lol.

DixieL
by Dixie on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Quoting suzeebloch:

Well, it's my fast day today.  I didn't eat anything all day so for supper I'm having a big bowl of shiratake noodles (zero calories, less than 1 gram of carbs) with 8 ounces of hot n sour soup with an egg dropped in when it was boiling, and shiitake mushrooms.  Only 113 calories in this whole bowl.  Oh, and I had 35 grams of bacon as a snack as I waited for the mushrooms to hydrate.  For dessert later on, I'll have some coconut oil/chocolate with walnuts.  Grand total 471 calories today.  :o)

You have a lot more will power, than I would.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

We are having what we call a boiled dinner, with keilbasa sausage, carrots, potatoes, green beans, peas and cabbage.  Going to make some cornbread to go with and mini apple pies for dessert.

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Chinese take out~ pork fried rice, chicken lo mein, white rice. My hubby and youngest got egg rolls.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:50 PM

I had left overs from the pasta I made yesterday with the mushroom, rotisserie chicken etc...

KittyGram
by Becky on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:15 PM
I don't have to go to the store after all..... I remembered that I have a couple of eggs and at least one potato, and onions, and maybe even a green pepper!!! I got this!!!!

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting KittyGram:

I know. Don't pick up everything you see. Lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thistooshallpas
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:22 PM

It's Burritto night at my house. I have a counter with all the goods...cheese, sour cream, avocado, rice, salsa, habanero sauce, tortillas and black beans. It's my favorite night!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)