Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:13 PM
  • 47 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Starting it early just in case I get lucky and don't wake up so early in the morning  :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Friday ~

Menu/market list
Hopefully some other house stuff ;)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope you're able to sleep in :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Starting it early just in case I get lucky and don't wake up so early in the morning  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 17, 2014 at 4:28 AM

I hope to goodness you are still sleeping right now. 

Oh, I am so glad it's Friday.  It means tomorrow and Sunday I get to "sleep in".  I've been having the hardest time crawling out of bed in the mornings lately!

Not much planned for today other than working ...

TGIF everyone!

Quoting louannwilkins:

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 5:55 AM
Shoot, I've been up since 2:30 am... (Dog needed out)
So, I began a study book I recently purchased, and am thinking of going back to sleep for the next hour before I take my SUV in for its annual maintenance (my appt is at 7 am)

I'll probably go back to bed after that. Ugh, I hate unproductive days like this.

I am have the weekend off and I intend on getting my tree down...lol... I have been taking other stuff down here and there, but it's slow going since I am committed to getting it ALL nicely organized.

I hope you have a very nice weekend Lou Ann. :)
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Friday~ I have to work 8-?? whenever I get done with 2 doctor appts with my client. Then I have to hussle home and pick up 4 Scouts and trek 4 hours Up North for camping. YIPPEE!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 6:55 AM

work today for me and then spending the weekend cleaning and getting the house in order before I go on my trip next week. Hoping to make a few meals to freeze for hubby, but if I don't get that done, he's pretty good at fending for himself. Hoping to get most everything done tomorrow, so that Sunday can be spent at church and then resting and relaxing for a few hours!

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Jan. 17, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Morning ladies. No school today but have homework to do in all my classes,so going to try and get that done today so I have the weekend free.  Need to do some serious house cleaning too. We'll see how much I get accomplished. Kali is at her Moms this weekend so have a quiet weekend. Larry is off so not sure what we'll get into,maybe  dinner out and a movie Saturday night.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Hope you have an awesome day!   :)

Quoting hugss:

Friday ~

Menu/market list
Hopefully some other house stuff ;)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:27 AM

I did sleep in til about 8 and it was nice!!  I loved it!  Got up and stripped the bed.  I love clean sheets.  Started the coffee and jumped in the shower.  I'm going to my moms sisters house today.  I mean my mom is going too.  lol  We're going to go hang out with them for a while and then go to this seafood restaurant that's really good.  They live about 45 minutes away.  It will be a fun day. 

I hope you have a good day and yay on sleeping in tomorrow!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I hope to goodness you are still sleeping right now. 

Oh, I am so glad it's Friday.  It means tomorrow and Sunday I get to "sleep in".  I've been having the hardest time crawling out of bed in the mornings lately!

Not much planned for today other than working ...

TGIF everyone!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)