Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:53 PM
  • 25 Replies

come tell us....

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:54 PM

Ok so I'm starting this on Tues night because it IS snowing here and so that means no alarm clock for me.  lol  :)

Ambear72
by Amber on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:13 PM
Right now Im just relaxing. I worked today then came home and took my girls out and sold some girl scout cookies.
Ambear72
by Amber on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
LMBO I answered for Tuesday, its not Wedneday yet, but tomorrow I will work, take the girls to sell cookies then go to the Awards Ceremony where each child will get a reward for getting on the Honor Roll.
Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 10:22 PM

We are getting a blast of cold air here, but thankfully no snow.  I hope you have a relaxing morning tomorrow!

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:09 AM

Maybe going to storytime in a nearby town. Not sure yet. If we do, Anna may have a playdate at a friend's house then that means I get to watch a movie I would like to see. It is too cold to be bumming around if you don't really need to. I think I will make an apple crisp.  

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Well, I completely missed this earlier this morning!

But to back up a bit - yesterday I made a big batch of hamburger "stroganoff" - a recipe I've known and have been making since I was a youngster.  I took it over to my mom and dad along with a bag of egg noodles.  I think I'm gonna start making them something for supper at least once a week.  Of course I'm unintentionally feeding my little brother, too.  (he'll be 52 in July).  Oh well.  I helped mom re-thread her sewing machine, too.  She can't seem to remember lately how to do that.  Her bobbin was also incorrectly threaded. 

today?  At 7 a.m. it's already a balmy 24°!  So much warmer than yesterday!  But tomorrow's high is forecast to be only in the teens.  I don't have too much planned for today other than work.  I do want to swing by the library to pick up a book that I have reserved.  And that's all I have planned for Hump Day! 

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Ambear72
by Amber on Jan. 22, 2014 at 7:59 AM
We are in the 50s and next week we go up to the 60s. Really warm for us.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Well, I completely missed this earlier this morning!

But to back up a bit - yesterday I made a big batch of hamburger "stroganoff" - a recipe I've known and have been making since I was a youngster.  I took it over to my mom and dad along with a bag of egg noodles.  I think I'm gonna start making them something for supper at least once a week.  Of course I'm unintentionally feeding my little brother, too.  (he'll be 52 in July).  Oh well.  I helped mom re-thread her sewing machine, too.  She can't seem to remember lately how to do that.  Her bobbin was also incorrectly threaded. 

today?  At 7 a.m. it's already a balmy 24°!  So much warmer than yesterday!  But tomorrow's high is forecast to be only in the teens.  I don't have too much planned for today other than work.  I do want to swing by the library to pick up a book that I have reserved.  And that's all I have planned for Hump Day! 

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Girl scout cookies....so yummy!!  I'll be buying some of those  :)

Quoting Ambear72: Right now Im just relaxing. I worked today then came home and took my girls out and sold some girl scout cookies.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I'am definitely having a relaxing morning.  I'm sitting her with coffee.  Took a shower and put on clean pj bottoms and a sweat shirt.  lol  Looks like crap but is warm and comfortable.  I'm not going to go to work today.  In the town I go to the most they only had a trace to an inch of snow but the house I'm going to today is out in my county and we got more.  So...they said stay home and be safe and I said yep...I'am!  LOL  It's not going to get above freezing today but the sun is out so hopefully it will melt some so I can go tomorrow. 

I hope you have a great day!  Stay warm  :)

Quoting Maddie24:

We are getting a blast of cold air here, but thankfully no snow.  I hope you have a relaxing morning tomorrow!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:47 AM

Let us know if you go to the movies.  I love doing that.  What is it that you want to see?

Apple crisp....so yummy!!!!  Have a good day  :)

Quoting LEK19:

Maybe going to storytime in a nearby town. Not sure yet. If we do, Anna may have a playdate at a friend's house then that means I get to watch a movie I would like to see. It is too cold to be bumming around if you don't really need to. I think I will make an apple crisp.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN