Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:29 PM
  • 97 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jan. 30, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Starting it early for the ladies who are up before me.    :)

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 9:52 PM

I am so ready for this week to be over.  It has been a busy week at work.  I had a 2 hour presentation and my first staff meeting.  It is going to be a challenge. I am looking forward to some above freezing temps.  I know it will not last, but a little relief will be nice.  I work tomorrow but do not have any plans for the weekend.  I am hoping my sister will have some time so we can get together.  She stays so busy with her work, DD and BF that it is hard to find any time for us to just hang out.  Maybe this weekend - it would be fun!

hugss
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Friday ~

menu/market list & some house work :)

hugss
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope you have a great day :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Starting it early for the ladies who are up before me.    :)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Have to go out and do some birthday shopping tomorrow since LArrys Birthday is Sunday and my daughters is on the fourth.  I've already got them both one gift,but there is a car show in town this weekend Larry wants to go to so am going ot suprise him with tickets that.For my daughter Not sure yet what else to get her,maybe some pretty earrings. Calling for freezing rain in the morning so guess I'll have to see what the weather brings.

Saturday we will be going ot the car show and out to dinner with some friends.Sunday we're heading up to Columbia MO to the VA Hospital for LArrys yearly eye exam on Monday morning. Since were over 250 miles away they give us hotel room for the night before which is nice. The hotel we get to stay at had a very nice inside heated pool also.

So have a pretty busy weekend ahead. Also have school work and studying for a test on Tuesday.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jan. 31, 2014 at 1:05 AM

working tonight, housework on Saturday, and watching the Super Bowl on Sunday after going to my great niece's 6th birthday party

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:21 AM

Yah Friday!  I slept in until 4 this morning.  I don't have much early-morning work and my brain knew that.  lol.  But it is fun hitting that snooze!

We're supposed to be getting snow this morning although I was just outside and nothing yet.  Last night's forecast said starting around 3 a.m.  And then we're supposed to get more tomorrow as well.  Total predicted snow 2 to 4 inches so that's not too bad unless there's freezing rain first but it's 27° right now out there.

Took mom to JoAnn yesterday, then Walmart for a couple things for my dad.  Mom says her eyes are really dry - almost stinging - she has eye drops but I noticed her left eye was kind of getting red.  After I dropped her back home, I went and bought Bausch & Lomb eye rinse for her.  I told dad what I was buying - and he finally said, "Oh, eye rinch".  lol.  I never noticed he pronounced that word as "rinch" rather than "rinse."  I'll call later on today and see how mom's eye feels.  I showed her how to do use it and suggested she rinse her eye before bedtime, too. 

Oh, I watched the movie, "Paul," last night.  It's got lots of 4-letter words but other than that I found it amusing!

I can't think of much else and I need to start working now. 

Happy Weekend Eve, everyone!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:57 AM

Good Morning!!

I have to go to the school for my youngest's IEP meeting this morning. ehhh.... It's never fun thing. I get very defensive before things even start and this year is no exception. 

Then to work 10-5:30. I have to do my midnight checks tonight. As long as it doesn't snow tonight......

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:58 AM

It's a work day today and then just trying to get things done around the house that I have let go for awhile. We finally have no plans and can stay home, also, they are calling for snow again tonight so a day or two at home cleaning and baking just seem to be the thing to do!

coffeeandsugar
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Today I have to pay some bills and go to the market. 

Tomorrow I have set aside one hour to just think- about my life, my purpose and goals, and my family and to design and build my website through vistaprint and reactivate my blog!

Sunday will be 'me day' 

I thought I would give you my main plans in a nutshell!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)