Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:44 AM
  • 39 Replies

come tell us....

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:45 AM

Good morning...it's raining here still.  We've had it off and on for a couple of days but I think it moves out after lunch.  Ready to see the sun.  I've got a fairly easy day today.  Hope you all have a great day!  It's the middle of the week    :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:47 AM

Good Morning Ladies!

I have to work and we are getting more snow as I type! I am sooooo done with this crap! I am able to go right to my client's and back home so that will help a little. 

Pick up DD and then HOME. Nothing else happening.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:50 AM

We got about 10" of snow here in my suburb.  I slept in until 4:30 this morning since I only had one of my clients who worked yesterday about a half day.  It's still snowing lightly but the temps today are only forecast for lower teens, dropping tonight to -12° for actual temp!  Brrr!   Was just outside for a smoke break.  The snow plow cleared a path in our parking lot - and then his battery died.  Now another snow plow is trying to pull him our of our parking lot and they are having a hard time getting the 1st snow plow outta here.  So glad I work at home and don't have to worry about my commute.

Lou Ann, we won't see any sun until probably Sunday.  :o( 

well, I best be logging on with the FL group now.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Be careful and I hope you have a good day!!  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Good Morning Ladies!

I have to work and we are getting more snow as I type! I am sooooo done with this crap! I am able to go right to my client's and back home so that will help a little. 

Pick up DD and then HOME. Nothing else happening.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:20 AM

That is a lot of snow!!  LOL  I'm glad you don't have to get out in this mess.  Post some pics later if you get a chance.  Has the creepy neighbor been doing his job?  lol  Hope you have an awesome day!!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

We got about 10" of snow here in my suburb.  I slept in until 4:30 this morning since I only had one of my clients who worked yesterday about a half day.  It's still snowing lightly but the temps today are only forecast for lower teens, dropping tonight to -12° for actual temp!  Brrr!   Was just outside for a smoke break.  The snow plow cleared a path in our parking lot - and then his battery died.  Now another snow plow is trying to pull him our of our parking lot and they are having a hard time getting the 1st snow plow outta here.  So glad I work at home and don't have to worry about my commute.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:32 AM

Well, I guess I'm gonna have to shovel my car out of the snow! Have been waiting for hubby to get out of bed to do it, but now it will have to be a two person job, so I'm not too late getting in. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring, they are calling for a wintry mix, so I may be coming home early. Our hill is sometimes pretty slick! Oh, well, it is winter and that darn groundhog said we would have six more weeks of this stuff, so I had better just get ready for it!!!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:01 AM

Wish I could go back to bed and burry my head, not comeout  untill tomorrow so far. A and Roo are both throwing up ark! Have to take my mom to the DR., go buy garbage stickers, have a RFL meeting tonight.

coffeeandsugar
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:04 AM

Stay at home! I have been out doing errands for the past two weeks.

Complete card requests for my sister's coworkers

Complete chapter 3 in my workbook 'How successful people think'

Read and relax- Even though I put  this in I have not been able to do it

Check emails

Check in with my friends on cafemom

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:23 AM

Just snapped these pics.  Didn't feel like putting on my boots to step outside but took them from behind my screen door.  That's my car that you see - the silver one.

And no.  Tom has NOT been doing his job.  There are 5 bags of Ice Melt still sitting next to his front door that the maintenance man left him on Monday.  They are now nearly covered with snow. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

That is a lot of snow!!  LOL  I'm glad you don't have to get out in this mess.  Post some pics later if you get a chance.  Has the creepy neighbor been doing his job?  lol  Hope you have an awesome day!!  :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:34 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:02 AM

Trying to get some house stuff done :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)