Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new edition finally home

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:26 PM
  • 39 Replies

Mobile Photo

My Babygirl#7 finally came home Mon! Her older siblings are so in love with her already! :)
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Welcome to our group - I checked your profile page - wow!  Are all of these kids yours?  Kudos to you!  and I thought a 10-year gap was big!

Again welcome to our group, and welcoem MaryKaye Grace!

jabs54
by Jeanine on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Awww, so cute!  I don't recall meeting you.  Do you have adult kids too?

brookerenee45
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Hey! Yes ma'am all 7 are my kids.... I had 4 with my first husband and my last 3 are with my current husband. MaryKaye was very unexpected. She was a birthcontrol baby. LOL.. Your children are 10 yrs apart? thank you for the welcome!:)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Welcome to our group - I checked your profile page - wow!  Are all of these kids yours?  Kudos to you!  and I thought a 10-year gap was big!

brookerenee45
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:40 PM
Sorry! Hi my name is Brooke.I've introduce myself a while back ago. I'm from KS. I have 7 children. 23(g),22(b),19(b),13(g),5(g),5(b)& the baby:)

Quoting jabs54:

jabs54
by Jeanine on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Quoting brookerenee45: Sorry! Hi my name is Brooke.I've introduce myself a while back ago. I'm from KS. I have 7 children. 23(g),22(b),19(b),13(g),5(g),5(b)& the baby:)

Quoting jabs54:

Welcome :)   Do the older kids still live at home?

brookerenee45
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:47 PM
Just my 19yr old. My other two live on their own:) how many children you have?

Quoting jabs54:

Quoting brookerenee45: Sorry! Hi my name is Brooke.I've introduce myself a while back ago. I'm from KS. I have 7 children. 23(g),22(b),19(b),13(g),5(g),5(b)& the baby:)

Quoting jabs54:

Welcome :)   Do the older kids still live at home?

KittyGram
by Becky on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Welcome, Brooke, and congratulations on the arrival of that beautiful little girl!  LOVE the hair!!!!

I'm Becky, from the Chicago area.  Empty nester single mom of a 30 year old daughter, and Kitty Gramma to two beautiful granddaughters, 10 an 8, and one very handsome, cheesy-smilin' 5 year old grandson!  The 10 year old had a head of hair like that, but the other two and my daughter were all baldies!! (So was I.)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:57 PM

where in Kansas?  I live in Mission ...

My daughter is 33 now and son is 23.  She'll be 34 and he will be 24 this summer.  Several years ago, I freaked out a guy I was dating by telling him I wanted one more kid - because I think I can get it "right" this time ... LOL.  He was recently divorced and at that time he had a 16-year old son and triplet 13-year old boys.  Another kid was NOT in his plans!  

Quoting brookerenee45: Hey! Yes ma'am all 7 are my kids.... I had 4 with my first husband and my last 3 are with my current husband. MaryKaye was very unexpected. She was a birthcontrol baby. LOL.. Your children are 10 yrs apart? thank you for the welcome!:)

Quoting suzeebloch:

brookerenee45
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello Becky! Nice to meet you!:) how exciting with the grandbabies! I would say I can't wait to experience that but I can! LOL..... My older kids were all bald when they were babies. But my twins and her came out with lots of hair. I'm guessing maybe because their father is pretty hairy guy himself LOL:)

Quoting KittyGram:

Welcome, Brooke, and congratulations on the arrival of that beautiful little girl!  LOVE the hair!!!!

I'm Becky, from the Chicago area.  Empty nester single mom of a 30 year old daughter, and Kitty Gramma to two beautiful granddaughters, 10 an 8, and one very handsome, cheesy-smilin' 5 year old grandson!  The 10 year old had a head of hair like that, but the other two and my daughter were all baldies!! (So was I.)

brookerenee45
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:21 PM
I stay in overland park:) we are basically neighbors just about. LOL wow! Does your son still stay home? My name is Brooke btw what's yours? I'm 10 yrs older than my husband.When I got together with my DH my 13 yr old was 8 at the time. So my DH wanted kids of his own since he didn't have any. When I got pregnant it was def a shocked that it was twins! That threw me off LOL.... I figured I was gettin up there in age so I didn't wanna take chance getting pregnant again. Well obviously that wasn't the case LOL!!!:) DH wasn't very please with that happening!

Quoting suzeebloch:

where in Kansas?  I live in Mission ...

My daughter is 33 now and son is 23.  She'll be 34 and he will be 24 this summer.  Several years ago, I freaked out a guy I was dating by telling him I wanted one more kid - because I think I can get it "right" this time ... LOL.  He was recently divorced and at that time he had a 16-year old son and triplet 13-year old boys.  Another kid was NOT in his plans!  

Quoting brookerenee45: Hey! Yes ma'am all 7 are my kids.... I had 4 with my first husband and my last 3 are with my current husband. MaryKaye was very unexpected. She was a birthcontrol baby. LOL.. Your children are 10 yrs apart? thank you for the welcome!:)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)