Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Are You Having For Dinner Tonight

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:45 PM
  • 12 Replies

Wednesday, February 5?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:46 PM

I'm not sure yet. I'm still thinking about what I want.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I could finish that wild rice soup - but I don't have any of the flaky buttery biscuits left to go with it.  LOL.  So I'm not sure what I'm doing for dinner, either.

jlsjjsmom
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Home made pizza bread made with some good sweet italian bread from a local Italian place.

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:04 PM

Quoting suzeebloch:

Oh, I could finish that wild rice soup - but I don't have any of the flaky buttery biscuits left to go with it.  LOL.  So I'm not sure what I'm doing for dinner, either.

Sometimes it's hard to decide, what to have.

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:05 PM

Quoting jlsjjsmom:

Home made pizza bread made with some good sweet italian bread from a local Italian place.

I used to love to make homemade pizza. That sounds really good.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this

So,  Dixie, I love Google for  helping me figure out what to make.  I have a lot of ham in the freezer, and just put up a new batch of broccoli in the freezer.  For some odd reason, when I was at the store over the weekend, the swiss cheese called out to me to buy it.   I simply put in those 3 words into a Google search and voila!  For dinner tonight I'm making a ham, broccoli and cheese quiche!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 5, 2014 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm starving an craving both chicken and Mac-n-cheese so we willbe having backed chicken breast marinated in italian dressing, home made mac-n-cheese, and peas. Andrew has stopped throwing up so he will probably be able to eat too but A just finished hugging the toilet again for the 6th time today, poor girl!

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Shephard's pie as I have left over mashed potatoes from last night.    Apple cobbler for dessert.

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:24 PM

Quoting mac1940:

Shephard's pie as I have left over mashed potatoes from last night.    Apple cobbler for dessert.

I just had Shepard's Pie about a week ago. I love it. I could eat it, at least once a week.

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Quoting LadySaphira:

I'm starving an craving both chicken and Mac-n-cheese so we willbe having backed chicken breast marinated in italian dressing, home made mac-n-cheese, and peas. Andrew has stopped throwing up so he will probably be able to eat too but A just finished hugging the toilet again for the 6th time today, poor girl!

I'm sorry your kids have been sick, and are sick. I am craving baked chicken too. We get them already done at the store, then put them in the oven for another 45 minutes to an hour. I can't stand up long enough to cook anymore. I love homemade mac. and cheese too. That's a great dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)