Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Im staying HOME today

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:19 PM
  • 24 Replies

I decided I am not going anywhere today.  Its windy and chilly outside and I just wanna stay in my Jammies!!  Its been a long time since I have done that.  How about you?

by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
srltb143
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 3:46 PM

Lol....don't blame you.  Supposed to be taking my hubby to an urgent care center to see a doc today, but don't want to go ANYWHERE!!!!!  You say chilly and not COLD.....what area are you in?  SC here, so it's not bad out....kids outside playing and oldest son out skateboarding in town with a friend!  Good for you though, we all need those days when we just kick back and spend the day in our jammies!  I think I may do it a little too often though!

jabs54
by Jeanine on Feb. 8, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Have fun.  Read a good book :)

tsoto09
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Im at work but we actually WARMED up today in Dallas Texas, IF thats what you want to call it, weve been in the 30's for highs for about 7 days straight, today we are in the 50's so it does feel much warmer..lol....Im working but all is quiet around here...for now at least, enjoy your day!!

sunshine97325
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I am also staying home. I have been home today is the third day. It has been snowing here and I am not used to it. We have like 8 inches. To most of you that's NOTHING!!! But, its best to be safe than sorry and stay home. No need to go out. Its been very cold here also. It is to turn to freezing rain and then regular rain hopefully soon.

What an interesting winter all of us have had. I can't wait til spring...

DixieL
by Dixie on Feb. 8, 2014 at 7:12 PM

With my back problems, I stay home most days. I used to love going out, but now it's hard to be able to enjoy it.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Unfortunately, I had things to do but on my weekends off, I stay in my jammies a lot!

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 8:58 PM

I had some stuff to do today but tomorrow I have no plans and I'm not planning to go anywhere! I rarely stay in my pj's but I wear yoga pants when I don't have to go out of the house.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 8, 2014 at 9:51 PM
I used to do it all the time, but since I started working I havnt done it in months. Its been nice and we all need a little lazy Jammie days in our lives. I hope your hubby is ok. Im in Northern Nevada, its super windy and black clouds but they are keeping the rain and snow to themselves. Its 49 out right now.
Quoting srltb143:

Lol....don't blame you.  Supposed to be taking my hubby to an urgent care center to see a doc today, but don't want to go ANYWHERE!!!!!  You say chilly and not COLD.....what area are you in?  SC here, so it's not bad out....kids outside playing and oldest son out skateboarding in town with a friend!  Good for you though, we all need those days when we just kick back and spend the day in our jammies!  I think I may do it a little too often though!

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 8, 2014 at 9:56 PM

I live in a snowy area, most of the time, this year its been very mild, but yea if you can stay home in the snow do so.  It is so much safer and warmer.

Quoting sunshine97325:

I am also staying home. I have been home today is the third day. It has been snowing here and I am not used to it. We have like 8 inches. To most of you that's NOTHING!!! But, its best to be safe than sorry and stay home. No need to go out. Its been very cold here also. It is to turn to freezing rain and then regular rain hopefully soon.

What an interesting winter all of us have had. I can't wait til spring...

LadyDiamond927
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2014 at 10:29 PM

I hope you enjoyed your day...I didn't go out today either :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN