Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:25 AM
  • 22 Replies

come tell us....

by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning....about to jump in the shower.  I've got a changing work schedule today since they are calling for snow, sleet and ice to fall for the next 3 days.  All in NC and supposedly in different areas of the state.  What????  lol   This area may see snow today and then this area may see it tomorrow.  lol  I just went ahead and changed my schedule so I won't miss my pay.  My Wed person will be iffy.  Is that a word?  lol

Today would have been my dad's 74th b day.  Sure do miss him and wish we were doing the usual of going out for steaks.  He was such a funny man.  Thankful to have had him as long as I did though.

Take care ladies and have a good day!!   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:44 AM

Good morning, Lou Ann.  Happy Bday to your dad.  I can't begin to imagine how it would be not having my dad around - but that day will come.  Hugs to you.

ugh on the snow.  We got a  nice "dusting" here yesterday too.  I posted this pic on FB yesterday ...   lol.  Needless to say, I postponed the massage I was supposed to get because I really didn't want to drive around in the elements just for a massage.  Might try again this afternoon.

It's cold here - again - lol - I sound like a broken record.  I wonder what kids today use in place of the term "broken record."  They probably have no clue what a broken record even sounds like!

I'm getting ready to start the FL group in a few minutes.  They actually ran out of work on me yesterday.  No work = no pay.  So it might be a slow start this morning - I'll have to log on and find out.

Grrr monday.  lol.  I sure did want to sleep in this morning! 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:01 AM

Good Morning! 

I have to work 9-4:30. I will take DS#2 to school then just head in to work. I will get there early but that's OK.

I have meeting about the foster dog today. Should be interesting.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:44 AM

There's no telling what the kids now would say.  lol  Probably something that makes absolutely no sense!  lol

Hope you have a good day!!  I will be doing my Thursday and Tuesday person today per their request because of the weather forecast.  So...today I normally clean here but since I'm pet sitting I can do it whenever.  lol

Have a good day!!

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good morning, Lou Ann.  Happy Bday to your dad.  I can't begin to imagine how it would be not having my dad around - but that day will come.  Hugs to you.

ugh on the snow.  We got a  nice "dusting" here yesterday too.  I posted this pic on FB yesterday ...   lol.  Needless to say, I postponed the massage I was supposed to get because I really didn't want to drive around in the elements just for a massage.  Might try again this afternoon.

It's cold here - again - lol - I sound like a broken record.  I wonder what kids today use in place of the term "broken record."  They probably have no clue what a broken record even sounds like!

I'm getting ready to start the FL group in a few minutes.  They actually ran out of work on me yesterday.  No work = no pay.  So it might be a slow start this morning - I'll have to log on and find out.

Grrr monday.  lol.  I sure did want to sleep in this morning! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Have a good day.  I'm about to leave too.  Let us know about the foster dog.  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Good Morning! 

I have to work 9-4:30. I will take DS#2 to school then just head in to work. I will get there early but that's OK.

I have meeting about the foster dog today. Should be interesting.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Working, going to the funeral home to pay respects to one of my residents and see his family, and then home to work on paper work and DS's taxes.

DD is going to a pain clinic today to see what the next steps are with her back issues. DH will be going with her. Tomorrow, she is heading to an ortho doctor to see where we go from here. Since she does not like to drive out of town with her back issues, I'll be going with her then.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Boring house stuff ..

Arucana
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Let me see...

Got up at 5:00 to get DH off to work, wnet out to feed the rabbits, chickens, dog and wolfdog and gather eggs. Checking my forums now. Then the housework and, maybe an hour to play my favorite MMO, then dinner, check animals again, clean up kitchen, get to bed about midnight since DH has a CP load today so will be home very late.

mumsy2three
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Working today. We had a 2 hour delay. I am going in an hour later since I have to put my sons on the bus today (usually my MIL does but she is out of town this week). I have a chiropractor appt this afternoon. Then I'll be home doing the usual at home stuff ;)

tpickle
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Up early since I couldn't sleep much last night.  Usual Monday morning, made my dh's lunch and breakfast. 

welcomed 4 daycare kids and it's off to the races for the week. 

Tonight is a rosary meeting with a nice group of ladies and I'll be taking my 10 year old daycare buddy.  Weather is so cold, but snow has finally stopped falling for now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)