Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk- 02/10/14- Do you like this kitchen

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:45 AM
  • 15 Replies

Cindy

by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 10, 2014 at 6:50 AM

No, I can't really say that I like this kitchen.  It looks too "cold."  I definitely don't like the lower cabinet "drawers."  I'd think if you had one of the drawers open, you would have a hard time reaching the countertop.  I mean, I store pots and pans and glass bowls and such in the lower cabinets and can easily put them on the countertop.   The double oven is an interesting layout but no, I think I'll pass on this one. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 10, 2014 at 7:49 AM

I like the red but that's probably the only thing I like about it.  lol

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 8:48 AM

The thing I really like is the island! I want one in my kitchen so bad! Not sure about the red though!

Arucana
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:18 AM

If the red were not so bright, a bit of a rust red and, the stools were dark brown leather or wood and, the counters Mezanno stone and, the floor natural slate then, you'd have my kitchen so, yes I like it but, I'd redecorate it a little.

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:22 AM

It's interesting and colorful but odd. The arrangement of ovens is very strange to me. Not sure it has enough counter space or storage. Not sure I like the dull red, bright red would be better for me. I do like the dark counters and the stainless steel is okay.

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Not crazy about the red but I still wouldn't spend much time there.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:39 AM

No. I like a variety of colors, not just two - grey and red. This one also feels a little stark and cold.

I like the stove!

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Slightly better. I am not a "modern" type though. I am a country/old fashion type. 

KittyGram
by Becky on Feb. 10, 2014 at 12:07 PM

I don't like the red.  I like that it's a big kitchen, but there's really not much storage or countertop, considering.  I don't like how far away the fridge is from the stove and sink.

I guess I'm destined to have small kitchens.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 10, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Not so much.  There is certainly more about it I don't like than there is that I do like. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)