Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD- 02/14/14- What is the oddest thing you have seen lately?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:45 AM
  • 12 Replies

Every day we see so many people/things happening around us, What is the oddest thing you have seen lately?

Cindy

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:25 AM

Hmm....probably the guy I saw out walking around yesterday.  It looked like he had boxers over the top of his pants.  WTH?????    LOL

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:11 AM

The girl who was only wearing a hoodie when it was snowing and the temps were close to zero.

LadyDiamond927
by Pamela on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Well, for me I would say people wearing their PJ's to the store...I never saw that when I lived in NY....
mrs.Emm1
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Two women walking around 9PM, (for exercise) & it's very dark. Once & awhile we get animals around here, raccoons, deer,  rarely but sometimes a coyote, & other things. I wouldn't walk around at that hour.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:33 PM

The people in the Walmart videos.  There are some strange people out there lol

nichole_erin
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
The other night I heard a cat howling outside, when I looked out I saw a huge, terrified dog being chased down the street by a tiny little cat. That doesn't top the time a guy rode by on a bicycle shaving his beard with a razor in one hand and a cup of water in the other.
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:19 PM

On a very snowy, nasty day a little over a week ago, I saw a ladies PARK her car in the left lane of the highway to scrap her windshield off!!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Mark today after is surgery..well it wasn't stange but kind of funny/amusing. He had gauze coming out of his mouth and hanging down on both side, with his face swollen from the surgery he looked like a walrus LOL.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:07 AM

Nothing stands out  :)

atlmom2
by Susie on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:30 AM
This wasn't that recent but so bizzare. A guy was brushing his teeth outside a Walmart and spitting on the sidewalk.

One time driving in a downpour, I saw a guy with the window down, driving eating chinese food with chopsticks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)