Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today is Valentine's Day!! (2/14)

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:51 AM
  • 12 Replies

Any big plans?

Cindy

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:59 AM

None that I know of.  LOL.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:22 AM

No, packing up and doing some cleaning here.  I just want to vac good and tidy up.  I had towels out and things like that for the dogs feet when they came in from outside.  I want to wash all those up too. One of my customers gave me a small box of chocolates and a card.  Wasn't that sweet?   Just hanging out here until it's time to go home tomorrow. 

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:14 AM

No plans.  My friend brought me a small heart shaped box of candy and my son took me out to dinner last night so we wouldn't have to worry about crowds.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:58 PM

I don't know that they are big plans (no remantic dinner at a fancy dancy place in an intimate seclued table) but we are going out for dinner with friends to a nice restaurant who is having a Valentine's special of two complete steak dinners (rib eyes), with soup or salad, a veggie, a baked potato and dessert for $30.00.  Too good a deal to pass up as usually that is a $75.00 pricetag.

DesignGirl450
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:07 PM

We don't usually do anything, but tonight we are going out to a buffet dinner with a silent auction and dancing.  It is a fundraiser for the ski club my daughter used to belong to.   

LadyDiamond927
by Pamela on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:13 PM
No, Dh left town this morning...we exchanged gifts last night :)
DesignGirl450
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:09 PM

That sounds like an amazing deal, as there are usually no specials on Valentine's Day.  Enjoy your steak. 

Quoting mac1940:

I don't know that they are big plans (no remantic dinner at a fancy dancy place in an intimate seclued table) but we are going out for dinner with friends to a nice restaurant who is having a Valentine's special of two complete steak dinners (rib eyes), with soup or salad, a veggie, a baked potato and dessert for $30.00.  Too good a deal to pass up as usually that is a $75.00 pricetag.

LEK19
by Group Admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:02 PM

We had a valentine's day party at the cooperative home school today.

No "big romantic plans."

The night is not over yet! You never know.... 

LEK19
by Group Admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:13 PM

jabs54
by Jeanine on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:13 PM

My dh gave me chocolates.  I bought him a GiGi's cupcake.

Happy Valentines Day my friends!

bunch of roses

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)