Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Thursday?

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 6:31 AM
  • 20 Replies

come tell us....

by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 6:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 27, 2014 at 6:32 AM

Good morning....having coffee and a cranberry orange toaster square.  I do NOT feel like going to work.  Ugh....nothing wrong.  Just that fabulous time of every womans month that you feel like crap.  lol  I'm hoping as the day goes on it will get better.  I'm getting a hair cut after work and so ready for that.  That's about it.

I hope you all have a great day!!  I'm determined to have one as well   :)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 27, 2014 at 7:20 AM

Well, usually someone has posted by now.  Maybe Ronna has over slept.  lol  I hope not though.  I'm about to head out the door.  My coffee has revived me a bit.  lol 

Take care ladies!!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 7:23 AM

I getting ready to head out the door to take DS#2 to school. Then into work to deal with a client issue that has gotten me all stressed out. Pick up DD form work. Home to make dinner and hopefully start laundry. 

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 7:57 AM
Hang new curtains for the front doors. Hang a new showe curtain too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:20 AM

lol.  no, I didn't oversleep.  Logged in with the FL group and had 3 stat jobs waiting for me!  Just now taking a quick break to say HI to everyone here!

Not much new going on over this way - it's chilly outside - yesterday I decided to duct tape my door "shut" to prevent cold air from coming in.  and I also stuffed another quilt along the bottom of my AC/Heat unit to stop cold air from blowing in.  I have been using a quilt to cover it when it's off but cold air keeps blowing in thru the bottom.   But even with these measures, I still had to turn my heat on yesterday.  Of course I always turn it off at night - and actually with the duct tape and that extra quilt, when I first came out to the LR this morning it was still 62 in here.  so not too bad.  other cold mornings it can drop to be in the mid 50s.   I just hate hate hate seeing my electric bill in the winter and summer months.

anyhoo hurray it's thursday!  :o) 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Well, usually someone has posted by now.  Maybe Ronna has over slept.  lol  I hope not though.  I'm about to head out the door.  My coffee has revived me a bit.  lol 

Take care ladies!!!

Why123
by Nancy on Feb. 27, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Working.  I am supposed to go to lunch with my friend today.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Here I am, at work. Lots to do in my office today, trying to get things cleared off of my desk for the weekend. DD had a bad night last night, she didn't sleep very well. Her back was really bothering her, hoping the shots start to take affect today, she goes back in two weeks for another round. Making soup tonight for a soup buffet we are having with our residents tomorrow. Think I'll just stay in after I get home this afternoon.

Wind chill advisory here this afternoon into tomorrow and some more snow fall. I really think it needs to be spring really soon!!

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Good Morning,  It's cold here this morning as well but the weather guy tells me it's going to be in the 50's this afternoon, so that freezing rain we had during the night will probably thaw.  Looks like another quiet day for me today, so maybe I will get my book I started yesterday finished.  I have to make bread this morning though and like Cindy I have some laundry calling my name.  Tomorrow I will go volunteer at the oncology clinic so won't et much done here.  Have a good day.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 27, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Hope you're not stressed still.  Ugh...I hate it when things like that happen.  Hope it's a good day   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I getting ready to head out the door to take DS#2 to school. Then into work to deal with a client issue that has gotten me all stressed out. Pick up DD form work. Home to make dinner and hopefully start laundry. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Feb. 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM

I hate the electric bills too.  I would think yours wouldn't be too high since your apt is small but what do I know.  lol  You have some great ideas though and for it to keep it that warm is awesome!  Hope you've had a good day   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

lol.  no, I didn't oversleep.  Logged in with the FL group and had 3 stat jobs waiting for me!  Just now taking a quick break to say HI to everyone here!

Not much new going on over this way - it's chilly outside - yesterday I decided to duct tape my door "shut" to prevent cold air from coming in.  and I also stuffed another quilt along the bottom of my AC/Heat unit to stop cold air from blowing in.  I have been using a quilt to cover it when it's off but cold air keeps blowing in thru the bottom.   But even with these measures, I still had to turn my heat on yesterday.  Of course I always turn it off at night - and actually with the duct tape and that extra quilt, when I first came out to the LR this morning it was still 62 in here.  so not too bad.  other cold mornings it can drop to be in the mid 50s.   I just hate hate hate seeing my electric bill in the winter and summer months.

anyhoo hurray it's thursday!  :o) 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Take care ladies!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)