Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk- 3/2/14- How organized are your kitchen cupboards?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:54 AM
  • 20 Replies

Does everything have to been in the cupboards YOUR way? 

Cindy

by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleMc
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:11 AM

We don't have a lot of them, Old Kitchen. So everything has to be in certain areas just to fit. They aren't organized well, LOL. I really don't care how things go in. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:15 AM

There's really no rhyme nor reason to the way my cabinets are organized.  It's just the way it worked out when I moved in here 5-1/2 years ago!  lol.  And since it's just me here, yes, everything is in my cupboards MY WAY.  :o)

KittyGram
by Becky on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:10 AM

It's so funny that you ask this NOW!!!  Granddaughter Ramona (10) is here this weekend, helping me organize my "pantry" and my cabinets that contain food.  We cleared them out yesterday, tossed a few expired things, she scrubbed them, wrote expiration dates in BIG letters on the front of everything.  Then we went shopping for healthy foods to re-fill it with, We've got those new things dated, we just need to put them away this morning.  So, when we're done, all my cabinets will be extremely organized!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Generally I am the only one in them anyway so they're pretty good

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:21 AM
Pretty good. I reorganized recently with some racks so I could put double in the cabinet and have easy access.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:46 PM

No but mostly, LOL!

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 2, 2014 at 12:47 PM

I'm in good shape right now since I just cleaned and reorganized my kitchen cupboards and pantry.  And my dd hasn't been here since Christmas but when she comes over, she has a habit of putting things where she thinks they should go and for a week or two after she leaves, I can't find a ;ot of things.

EireLass
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Yes mine are. I'm sort of a stickler like that.
When I visit my daughter, I redo her kitchen, hahaha.
LEK19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 4:43 PM

My cupboards are organized well enough for me. I know where everything is!

It doesn't have to be exactly my way. If something is out of the usual spot it isn't the end of the world, but I do like things to be efficient.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:51 PM

I think I organized them where it works best for me.  When you have kids, things tend to get misplaced.  No kids at home so it stays where I can find it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN