Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:21 AM
  • 31 Replies

come tell us...

by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:23 AM

Good morning....coffee time and wake up time.  lol  I'm doing yesterdays customers today and then tomorrow I'll play catch up with the Wed person and usual schedule.  ugh...hard to keep up with.  lol

Hope you all have a good day!  It's the middle of the week!   :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:28 AM

I work 8-3. Gotta get up and get my butt in the shower. Nothing going on this evening that I know of.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:32 AM

I've already showered because I woke up early to go to the bathroom.  I HATE it when I do that.  Then I couldn't go back to sleep.  So....I've been up for about an hour.  lol  Hope you  have a good day!!  Don't work too hard   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I work 8-3. Gotta get up and get my butt in the shower. Nothing going on this evening that I know of.

MichelleMc
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:46 AM

I am working now. Then laundry, dishes, the norm. Nothing tonight much but the norm. LOL. Which is fine with me :) Tired. Never seem to get naps. It is hard for me to just say climb into bed after work. But I may throw in laundry & do just that. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:46 AM

Crawled outta bed at 3:15.  I re-set one of my alarms from 2:15 to 2:45 so I didn't snooze too long.  Once I'm up and out of bed I am wide awake though.  Just before I actually got out of bed, I dreamt that there was a big spider on my toe and I kicked my foot.  In reality, I did kick my foot and startled both cats who tend to sleep by my feet!  I wore my fuzzy socks to bed so there is no way there really was a spider there.

Oh, yesterday, I found out I have been named as a "rising star" in Gmail's Product Forum!  woo hoo.  I belong to a forum where people can post questions they have about Gmail and since I've been answering questions since last August, they have given me the title of rising star.  lol.  Next level is "top contributor" and although a volunteer position there are lots of perks that come with that title from Google. 

I think I'm making some sort of chicken/rice/broccoli casserole today for my folks and Margo.  The rice just finished in the rice cooker and the chicken is thawing on the counter.  I just don't have any shredded cheese but do have an 8-ounce brick of colby that I can shred.

that's about it.  I need to log on for the FL job now.

Happy Middle of the Week, everyone!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:49 AM

you might try taking a "power nap."  I do this - I set my kitchen stove timer for 20 minutes, then lie flat on my back on top of my bed.  If I take a nap longer than 20 minutes, though, the nap backfires on me and I feel even worse.  20 minutes seems to be the perfect nap for me and I get up and feel invigorated!

Quoting MichelleMc:

I am working now. Then laundry, dishes, the norm. Nothing tonight much but the norm. LOL. Which is fine with me :) Tired. Never seem to get naps. It is hard for me to just say climb into bed after work. But I may throw in laundry & do just that. 

MichelleMc
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 6:55 AM

I think I need to do it. I usually just give up after work & say. Well, it is almost 11 or it is 12. Eh, just suck it up & do what needs done. I am tired & feel blah, but just never actually lay down. I should just give in, take a small nap & I bet it would help. I think I need to force myself. Now if I could get more time off earlier, like I have an hour break between shifts, if it was 2 hours, I would lay down then, because it is still "morning". I don't feel so bad about laying down in the morning. I am just goofy. LOL. 

Quoting suzeebloch:

you might try taking a "power nap."  I do this - I set my kitchen stove timer for 20 minutes, then lie flat on my back on top of my bed.  If I take a nap longer than 20 minutes, though, the nap backfires on me and I feel even worse.  20 minutes seems to be the perfect nap for me and I get up and feel invigorated!

Quoting MichelleMc:

Michelle, Body Combat Addict
Proud Mom of Jonathan, Army Soldier and Eagle & Vigil Scout
Proud Navy Submarine Vet WifeTo Jake

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 5, 2014 at 7:22 AM

LOL  Get some rest and have a good day  :)

Quoting MichelleMc:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 5, 2014 at 7:24 AM

LOL  Glad there wasn't a spider on you!!  lol  I can't sleep with socks on my feet.  I don't know why.  I have to hang at least a foot out of the covers at night.  lol  Hope you have a good day.  The casserole sounds delicious!!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Crawled outta bed at 3:15.  I re-set one of my alarms from 2:15 to 2:45 so I didn't snooze too long.  Once I'm up and out of bed I am wide awake though.  Just before I actually got out of bed, I dreamt that there was a big spider on my toe and I kicked my foot.  In reality, I did kick my foot and startled both cats who tend to sleep by my feet!  I wore my fuzzy socks to bed so there is no way there really was a spider there.

Oh, yesterday, I found out I have been named as a "rising star" in Gmail's Product Forum!  woo hoo.  I belong to a forum where people can post questions they have about Gmail and since I've been answering questions since last August, they have given me the title of rising star.  lol.  Next level is "top contributor" and although a volunteer position there are lots of perks that come with that title from Google. 

I think I'm making some sort of chicken/rice/broccoli casserole today for my folks and Margo.  The rice just finished in the rice cooker and the chicken is thawing on the counter.  I just don't have any shredded cheese but do have an 8-ounce brick of colby that I can shred.

that's about it.  I need to log on for the FL job now.

Happy Middle of the Week, everyone!

coffeeandsugar
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Today is my anything goes day! So I started by calling the carpenter to confirm that he will be starting my cupboards including the ones in my kitchen this week!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN