Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Thursday?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 6:50 AM
  • 18 Replies

come tell us....

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 6, 2014 at 6:50 AM

Hello ladies!!   It's almost time to go to work.  Glad today is my Friday though.  lol  Hope you all have a good day!  :)

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Working right now. Tired, what else is new. Very ready for Saturday to not get up early. Nothing much else today. 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 6:58 AM

working my way to the weekend! It's off to work here soon for me and then we actually don't have anything planned for this evening!! I put chili in the crockpot, so I won't even have to cook when I get home. 

I have a scratchy throat this morning, so I'm hoping that I am not coming down with something, there's a bug at work and I really don't want to be sick! Hot tea and honey and gargling with warm salt water and trying to nip this in the bud!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning all.  Seems that switching my bedroom around the other day really didn't do much to help my snooze situation.  LOL.  I think it's just profound lack of motivation.  I'm not particularly tired or anything, either, although this new word would seem to fit!!

But hey it's Thursday.  Getting ready to start work part 2 now. Other than that, nothing planned, and probably will type until I am exhaustipaed later this afternoon. lol.

coffeeandsugar
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:19 AM

Hi all

Happy Thursday! Today I am going to listen to some audio tapes on Youtube on Brian Tracy and Jack Canfield

Also my carpenter is dropping by some samples for the cupboards so I am very happy about that!

Doing some research on card making

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:23 AM

With you on the word of the day!

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good Morning all.  Seems that switching my bedroom around the other day really didn't do much to help my snooze situation.  LOL.  I think it's just profound lack of motivation.  I'm not particularly tired or anything, either, although this new word would seem to fit!!

But hey it's Thursday.  Getting ready to start work part 2 now. Other than that, nothing planned, and probably will type until I am exhaustipaed later this afternoon. lol.

Michelle,
Proud Mom toJonathan, Eagle & Vigil Scout and Army Soldier 
Proud Navy Submarine Vet Wife to Jake

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Working.  Yesterday was buzy.  Now I have to learn a couple of new programs.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Staying home today. Don needed the car for work, then he comes home and goes to another place to work on a remodeling job. Doing the usual homeschool and household stuff. If it warms up we may go outside. I will cut back the snowbanks around the driveway again. I am sure we will eventually get more snow again. This is the great northwoods!

Here's a pic of Anna on the snowbank near the garage. She was excited she could touch the roof!

Luvizth3drug
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Paying my phone bill, car insurance, lay a way, visiting my cousin in the hospital, getting gas and going to work
mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 6, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Mostly helping dh get ready to go on a fishing rip tomorrow is what I am doing, rounding up all the fishing gear he thinks he will need.  Organized he is not, so it means looking here and there and everywhere for th lures he bought last fall and has never used.  Now just where are they?  One would think maybe in one of his tackle boxes but since they are not there, where?  And when I get off here I am going to go make some bread and some cookies. so he will have something to take for a lunch.  Otherwise I am kind of stacking things up to do tomorrow when I will have the whole day to myself.  Must be a good day to have a ladies lunch out.  I hope you are having a good day today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)