Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:52 PM
  • 60 Replies

come tell us....

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:52 PM

Starting it for the early birds   :)

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Friday ~

market/menu list, house stuff

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 7, 2014 at 5:27 AM

Quoting louannwilkins:

Starting it for the early birds   :)

I think I've said this before, but I'd rather be an early bird than an early worm.  LOL.

Re-did my alarm settings last night and crawled outta bed at 3:15.  so not too bad.

But hey!  I have a job interview this afternoon!  It's a part-time job, from 3 pm to 8 pm M, T, W, helping 4 women - one is disabled from a stroke, 2 have autism and 1 has OCD. They live in a residential home and have a live-in assistant so they need someone to give her a break.   On Mondays they go  grocery shopping.  The first Tuesday of the month, they play bunko.  The 3rd Tuesday of the month they go to a dance class.  I would be helping with supper, bedtime, etc.  I'll find out more today.  It's only $10 an hour but should make up for my lost income.  I will have to tweak my at-home work schedule a bit but thankfully it is pretty flexible.  So I'm excited to at least give this a try!

And woo hoo it's FRIDAY!  LOL.   For some reason today feels like Wednesday and I have no clue why, so it was kind of a pleasant little surprise to realize it is Friday - thank you, Lou Ann!!!   ;o)

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Hoping to make it through the day at work today, woke up feeling real stuffy and a scratchy throat. Hoping the day goes quickly. DS coming to visit this evening, DD bought a banjo and her brother is coming to help her get it tuned and ready to play. Will just be great to have everyone together if only for a few hours.

No plans this weekend, and the way I am feeling that may be a good thing. Just trying to get some cleaning and laundry done. I'm thinking rest might be the best thing right now.

Here's hoping everyone has a great weekend!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this

My back is feeling slightly better. I'm taking DS#2 to school then meeting my friend for breakfast. Taking DS#1 to school. Then picking them all up. 

Nothing much more than that. Don't want to over due it.

terri-553
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:24 AM

good morningdrinkingI am having coffee w/you Ladies,treadmillthen off to the Gym,back home off to pay bills,This afternoon get Thomas off of the busschool bus,Spring Break starts today so all next week will have at least one grand  for the next 11 days,

coffeeandsugar
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Today I am doing household chores and read some self imprevement books.

Saturday- Relax and do more reading. Maybe walk around the malls

Sunday definitely some 'me time'

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:54 AM

I'm on my final cup of coffee - have my chamomile tea brewing now ...

and oh, yeah, spring break.  lol.  Without kids at home, spring break really has no meaning!  Have a good one!

Quoting terri-553:

good morningdrinkingI am having coffee w/you Ladies,treadmillthen off to the Gym,back home off to pay bills,This afternoon get Thomas off of the busschool bus,Spring Break starts today so all next week will have at least one grand  for the next 11 days,

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:58 AM

I notice you read a lot of self-improvement books.  You might be interested in checking out a site I just joined http://www.yourcourageouslife.com/

Actually, I was trying to locate an old friend on FB and stumbled upon her daughter's site.  It's interesting!  My friend never has accepted my friend invite but her daughter did.  :o)

Quoting coffeeandsugar:

Today I am doing household chores and read some self imprevement books.

Saturday- Relax and do more reading. Maybe walk around the malls

Sunday definitely some 'me time'

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Today, I took the day off from work. I have to have a root canal done this morning. This evening we're going to a pizza party for my oldest son's basketball program.

Saturday and Sunday~ nothing planned at this point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN