Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk- 3/9/14- When you go out to breakfast, what do you typically order?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:38 AM
  • 26 Replies

by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:04 AM

depends on if I'm going to carb out or not.  If I am, I get pancakes or waffles, along with eggs and sausage patties.  If not, then I stick to just the eggs and sausage patties.

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:35 AM

I love breakfast but rarely go out for breakfast. When I do I usually get french toast or eggs over easy with bacon, hash browns and toast.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:50 AM

I love getting omelettes when I go to breakfast. I can't make them at home so it's a treat. Also really love Eggs Benedict. It's a pain to make at home.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I normally will get either a waffle (if they make them there) or bacon, eggs, toast and hash browns. 

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:28 AM

I usually go to Kings & get their wake up special because it has everything. I usually don't finish it all but I love it all. Though I tell them no toast. Eggs, Pancakes, Home Fries & Bacon. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Egg white or egg beater omelete.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LEK19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Usually a Farmer's Omelet with hash browns, but I would eat what you have pictured, too! Except for the fried eggs. I don't order fried eggs out. I will fry my own at home. I like pancakes and sausage. I will order an egg and sausage sandwich sometimes, too. I almost always order hash browns out because I don't like to fuss with them at home. But they can't be greasy. I know which places make the best hash browns!  

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 9, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Either an omelet (Farmer's) or Ham, eggs. hashs browns or homefries, and toast.

boys2men2soon
by Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 1:24 PM

My usual order is a Ham, mushroom & cheddar omelet, with hash browns and pancakes.    I never eat all of it,  DH usually finishes off my leftovers.

indiamom3
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 3:18 PM

I love going out for breakfast!  What I order varies, I kinda go in spurts, but there's this restaurant my friend and I go to that has FABULOUS bacon.  I usually get 2 eggs over medium, with bacon, dry whole wheat toast, ice water, coffee with cream.  If hashbrowns come with the deal, I usually get them 'to go'.  Yum!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)