Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Today is Panic Day (3/9)

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:43 AM
  • 12 Replies

Do you panic easily? When was the time you did panic? 

by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:03 AM

I've been feeling a bit panicky the last couple weeks but mostly because of my finances, and that's really my own fault since I haven't been proactive about it. Will find out later this week about a job I interviewed for a couple days ago.  But I really don't panic too often, thank goodness!

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM

I have generalized anxiety, feeling panicky happens regularly for me. It's been a couple of years since I've had a full out panic attack though, so that is good.

MichelleMc
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:38 AM

I have anxiety issues, so panic is normal. I usually panic & then can calm down & get through it. It can be mild things or major things. It is just part of everything going on with me. Just my life, LOL. 

EireLass
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 10:15 AM
I have an anxiety issue, so I can get feelings of panic often. Not an anxiety attack, but more the constant 'what ifs'.
LEK19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:39 PM

I do not panic easily. If there is a situation, I have made it through ok. It is later when everything settles down that I might get anxious about it - something like a residual thing. 

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 12:44 PM

After reading the other posts, I didn't think about anxiety or panic attacks. I do sometimes suffer from them but have learned to manage them for the most part. I thought the original post was about hairy situations! Those I have managed just fine. I'm the one that usually keeps her head when the others are falling apart or freaking out. 

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 9, 2014 at 1:17 PM

I do not panic easily at all - just have never found it to help anythng.  I get a little nervous about some situations but nowhere close to panic.

caro100
by Carol on Mar. 9, 2014 at 3:51 PM

Today.  I didn't panic, so much as be totally disgusted with myself.  I had worked a 13 hour shift at work, came home Saturday, slept a couple of hours and got up to go to a family birthday party, then watched my granddaughter so that her partents could go to work, she got off at 11:00, but then cleanup so she didn't get here to pick up Tami til midnight.  I told Uncle Dylan to stay up with Tami till Rebi came to pick her up.  I crashed and woke up at 1230 this afternoon.  It was really 1130 when I got up so I console myself with that.  I was really upset for a while that I had slept the day away.  Anyway it now comes to mind that I actually have an hour more of daylight to do stuff and it is blue skies and in the 60's, so hurray!!

coffeeandsugar
by on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:11 PM

Had a bit of panic today as I looked at the finances to complete our apts for rent but I eventually calmed down came up with 2 possible solutions and discussed it with my dearbf.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Friday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:03 AM

not really

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN