Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:32 AM
  • 23 Replies

come tell us....

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:32 AM

Good morning....boy was I sleeping good!!  lol  Didn't want to get up.  But...it's almost time for work so I'm up and trying to wake up.   Hope you all have a good day!!  It's the middle of the week   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:58 AM

Yay for Wednesday!   I plan to make a tuna casserole for my folks and Margo today.  It's a lot chillier today than it has been the last couple of days so I might as well use the oven.  lol.  It just dawned on me what am I going to do once the warmer weather is here (in terms of making a meal for my folks/Margo)?  Turning on the oven during warm weather heats up my little apartment mercilessly ...

Anyhoo, one of my doctors is in Texas this week, so my early-morning work is less, allowing me to "sleep in" a bit more than usual - I didn't get up until 4, was done with my early-morning work by 4:45 and have been reading news reports about that missing malaysian plane - just so mind-boggling that it has not been found yet. 

Okay ... I guess that's it for now ... gotta get to work!  Happy Wednesday, All!

jjames1990
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:00 AM
Lots of rain and thunderstorms today. So mostly stay on couch and watch movies. I have an apron I am sewing tk finish and DD has an OB appointment I may go to with her.
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:20 AM

Glad you were able to sleep in a little.  Some days every little bit helps.  lol  Maybe you could cook at your folks house sometimes.  You could visit and be helpful.  lol  Just a thought.

Yea, the plane.  That still baffles me too. 

Quoting suzeebloch:

Yay for Wednesday!   I plan to make a tuna casserole for my folks and Margo today.  It's a lot chillier today than it has been the last couple of days so I might as well use the oven.  lol.  It just dawned on me what am I going to do once the warmer weather is here (in terms of making a meal for my folks/Margo)?  Turning on the oven during warm weather heats up my little apartment mercilessly ...

Anyhoo, one of my doctors is in Texas this week, so my early-morning work is less, allowing me to "sleep in" a bit more than usual - I didn't get up until 4, was done with my early-morning work by 4:45 and have been reading news reports about that missing malaysian plane - just so mind-boggling that it has not been found yet. 

Okay ... I guess that's it for now ... gotta get to work!  Happy Wednesday, All!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a nice lazy day.  I could go for another one of those myself!  lol Have a good one   :)

Quoting jjames1990: Lots of rain and thunderstorms today. So mostly stay on couch and watch movies. I have an apron I am sewing tk finish and DD has an OB appointment I may go to with her.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:10 AM

I was up at 5:45, 15 minutes late. Let the dogs out but didn't get right in the shower because the old dog doesn't stay out long. So 10 minutes later, he barks to come in. I let them in and I'm missing Lulu (formerly known as the foster dog). She got out of the yard through a gap in the back gate. It took me, my SO and my DD to find her and get her back home. DAMN DOG. 

We are in the middle of a winter storm! Good news there is that I only have to go to my client's house and back. Sucks to lose hours but in this crappy weather it's better than driving all the way into the office. 

After work I am coming home and vegging out!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Working half a day, going to a community Lenten luncheon and then taking DD to the pain doctor, she is afraid to drive out of town. Hoping we don't get the weather they are calling for. Supposed to have choir practice tonight, but that depends on the weather and how I feel. This cold/sinus thing is kicking my butt!

LEK19
by Group Admin on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:59 AM

I will be doing the usual homeschooling and household chores. Later we will go to the craft time at the library. Anna is making a beaded necklace with seed and bugle beads. She learned how to make a small flower on the necklace. 

It is cooler today. Only 9 degrees right now and very light snow - can barely see it. 

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Working.  I am hurting.  I am not sure if it is because of the weather or if I pulled something.  I need to go home and take a muscle relaxer.

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Cleaning the house. 

MIL is coming today.  Her flight is in the air from Vegas to Indianapolis.  On time.  My friend is telling me snow is ending in Indy so hopefully her flight will be on time and she will land in sunny FL around 7pm tonight. She is here till next Thursday.  Then next Friday I have a friend coming for 4 nights. 

Tomorrow a "cold" front passes which makes the high 72 and the low down to 50 maybe for one night.  Then we warm back up to high 70's and 80's. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)