Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kitchen Talk- 3/12/14- How many calories do you think you consume in an average day?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:22 AM
  • 17 Replies

~~Cindy

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LEK19
by Group Admin on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:07 AM

I have no idea! I have never really kept track. 

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:12 AM

No clue.  I don't keep track.

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:17 AM

No idea. I don't count calories and never want to start.

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:33 AM

I try and stick to around 1300 to 1400.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:35 AM

When I track my calories, then I can stay at or near my goals; however, I quit doing that a couple months ago.  So right now, I have no freaking clue.  Am quite sure the count is a lot higher than I would guess.

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I'm not a stickler, but I kind of keep a running total as my day goes along. I would say between 1500 and 1800 on average. Yesterday we went out to dinner and then to a movie where we snacked liberally on candy. I wouldn't even be able to guess how many calories were in our meals. Lots more than what I would want. lol But, it was yummy and we don't do it very often. I've had the tendency to gain weight very easily since I was a teen and obesity runs in my family. As soon as I figured out it was in my control with what I put in my mouth, I've never looked at food the same way.

KittyGram
by Becky on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:44 AM
I'm not currently counting calories... I'm doing weight watchers points plus, and as long as I rack my points, my tracker keeps track of the calories, in a way. I have no idea how many that is, but I stay at my target every day.
mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:52 AM

I don't count calories, I try to eat a couple fresh fruits, some veggies and some protein every day.  And that is pretty much the size of it,.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:35 PM

I have no clue but I am sure it is way more than I should.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:43 PM

LOL  Like the rest it's not very good probably although I've done good this week for sure.  I've been REALLY limiting what I eat and haven't been eating anything after dinner. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)