Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did Anyone Watch

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:53 PM
  • 14 Replies

"My Five Wives" last night? Did you like the show. If you watch Sister Wives, which show do you like more?

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:54 PM

I watched it, and even though it ok, I like Sister Wives better. I really like Cody, and I like his wives more.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

didn't watch it, not my kind of show.

MichelleMc
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't watch either. 

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't watch it - in fact haven't heard of either one of them. We are such critters of habit - we watch the same old things every week even when it is a rerun. Then sit there and complain because it is a rerun. On Tuesday nights it is NCIS and then chopped.
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't really like reality tv. 

mrs.Emm1
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't see the show last night but I know I have seen it, maybe they had a preview show at another time, I'm not sure. I don't really have an opinion about it other than to say those wives are much neater looking than the ones on Sister Wives. I watched Sister Wives a few times this last season, they don't seem to do very much. I could probably name one problem I have with each of them but you might be a big fan & I don't want to offend a "fan" of the show. That doesn't always go over too well.lol What do you think of the shows?

DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Quoting mrs.Emm1:

I didn't see the show last night but I know I have seen it, maybe they had a preview show at another time, I'm not sure. I don't really have an opinion about it other than to say those wives are much neater looking than the ones on Sister Wives. I watched Sister Wives a few times this last season, they don't seem to do very much. I could probably name one problem I have with each of them but you might be a big fan & I don't want to offend a "fan" of the show. That doesn't always go over too well.lol What do you think of the shows?

There is no way I would be a sister wife, but I like the show Sister Wives the best. I like Cody, as a husband and I like the four wives better, than the show, My Five Wives.

mrs.Emm1
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Cody comes across as a likable person. The one wife that annoys me the most is "Merri" - too much crying. She's so upset about becoming an empty-nester yet I rarely see her fussing over the kids in the family. They would keep her busy. It seems like she always wants to have bigger & better than the other wives. But I could be wrong.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting mrs.Emm1:

There is no way I would be a sister wife, but I like the show Sister Wives the best. I like Cody, as a husband and I like the four wives better, than the show, My Five Wives.

DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:07 PM

Quoting mrs.Emm1:

Cody comes across as a likable person. The one wife that annoys me the most is "Merri" - too much crying. She's so upset about becoming an empty-nester yet I rarely see her fussing over the kids in the family. They would keep her busy. It seems like she always wants to have bigger & better than the other wives. But I could be wrong.

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting mrs.Emm1:

You are right. I never thought about it that way. Plus Robyn, volunteered to be a surrogate for them. I don't know why, but she could only have one child, like me. She could go around the other kids a lot more. As a matter of fact, when they were talking about that, she didn't seem as happy about that, as the others were. My favorite one is Robyn. I just watched My Five Wives, last night. It was the first time it was on. I don't like them as much, but I might as time goes on. I might be wrong about them too. The Sister Wives live in Vegas, like I do. I would love to find out where they live, and let them know, that I like them. Can you imagine being a Sister Wife? Lol.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 13, 2014 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

No .. no idea what it is
::blush::

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)