Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:11 AM
  • 62 Replies

come tell us....

by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:12 AM

Good morning....I forgot to start this last night!!  lol  Not much going on today.  I'm pet sitting so there was no sleeping in for me.  Hope you all have a good day!  :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Friday~ I have to work from When I Get There- 5:30.

Trying to decide what to make for dinner because I just realized that I can't make tomorrow's dinner and I really wanted to try this new recipe.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:26 AM

Friday - yay.  I slept in until after 4 this morning, got my early morning work done, checked out the latest info about that missing airplane (my latest 'obsession') then logged on with the FL group and started working - but then my virtual computer decided to peter out on me so I'm in the process of rebooting that now.  Was 2/3 the way done with a job when that happened so I might have lost that.  Grrr.  Will know in a couple of minutes.

also kind anxious to find out if I get that job I interviewed for. If not, I need to find something and fast. 

But I'm glad it's Friday.  Hopefully Brian will invite me to lunch tomorrow - I've stood him up 2 weekends in a row because I went out with Becky and her friend, Jeannie. 

Happy Friday, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Hope it's not too long of a day for you.  Have you lost any on the diet?  If you do well with it I might try it too!  lol  I've been doing good this week so far. :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Friday~ I have to work from When I Get There- 5:30.

Trying to decide what to make for dinner because I just realized that I can't make tomorrow's dinner and I really wanted to try this new recipe.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:04 AM

If I were you I think I'd call and just ask about the job.  They'll know you really really want it that way too.  lol  I hope you didn't lose the work you'd already done.  :(

Hopefully Brian will call again for lunch.  You've had fun the last couple of weekends and I think that's awesome! :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Friday - yay.  I slept in until after 4 this morning, got my early morning work done, checked out the latest info about that missing airplane (my latest 'obsession') then logged on with the FL group and started working - but then my virtual computer decided to peter out on me so I'm in the process of rebooting that now.  Was 2/3 the way done with a job when that happened so I might have lost that.  Grrr.  Will know in a couple of minutes.

also kind anxious to find out if I get that job I interviewed for. If not, I need to find something and fast. 

But I'm glad it's Friday.  Hopefully Brian will invite me to lunch tomorrow - I've stood him up 2 weekends in a row because I went out with Becky and her friend, Jeannie. 

Happy Friday, everyone!

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:20 AM
MIL is visiting. May go to the beach today.
No specific plans yet this weekend. MIL is trying to get up with a niece here in FL and a friend so we have to see when they are available. She has calls into them but no call back yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

I had only saved the base document in Word before my virtual computer locked up, but the job was still in my queue when I rebooted.  I ended up having to retype it but that's okay. 

I will wait until about 2:00 on that job and then will take your advice and call if I haven't heard from them by then.  It can't hurt, right?

Quoting louannwilkins:

If I were you I think I'd call and just ask about the job.  They'll know you really really want it that way too.  lol  I hope you didn't lose the work you'd already done.  :(

Hopefully Brian will call again for lunch.  You've had fun the last couple of weekends and I think that's awesome! :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Happy Friday, everyone!

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 8:29 AM

Working today, meeting with state inspectors to hear our results, home to start weekend chores and then maybe, if everyone is well, we can do something fun this weekend.

I am feeling 100% better, amazing what a little rest can do for the body. DH had a 24 hour bug yesterday, but seems to be moving around(he spent almost the whole day in bed), and waiting to see if DD's injection worked for her back pain. She had an epidural yesterday morning, had a bit of a bad day which they said is to be expected. She is scheduled to work this afternoon, so hoping she is feeling better this morning.

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Working today.  No plans for the weekend.

Ambear72
by Amber on Mar. 14, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Selling Girl Scout cookies tomorrow morning at Wal Mart, then my son has Baseball practice. Then we have a friends baptism. Sunday relaxing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)