Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

QOTD- 3/15/14- What is your favorite thing to shop for?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm not a shopper but I get in the mood from time to time. 

What do you LIKE to shop for?

~~Cindy

by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
coffeeandsugar
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:52 AM

Clothes and scrapbooking/cardmaking products

MichelleMc
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 11:02 AM

I hate shopping with a passion. I do however love when I get good clearance deals & get some things I need. Right before I left for this trip to see Jonathan, I got 8 tops for $30 at JCP. I am wearing most all of them either down or this weekend. it worked out perfectly. 

Kazmira222
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 11:04 AM
I LOVE getting new clothes, jewelry an shoes haha
mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Books. I can spend hours in a book store. I can spend hours in the library looking at books as well. Other than that I really don't like to shop, I used to love shopping for clothes and shoes but as I've gotten older it's not something I enjoy doing.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 15, 2014 at 12:57 PM

I too am a browser and not a serious shopper.  I like browing through furniture stores though I don't need a thing, I like browsing antique stores though again I rarely buy.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Mar. 15, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I love shoppng, and even just the "looking" part which I find fun.  My fav thing is fabric shopping.  

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Books.

KittyGram
by Becky on Mar. 15, 2014 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yeah, I forgot about books. How could I forget about books?!?!!??? I've spent a small fortune in the past couple months, buying books for myself and the grandkids, at Goodwill and Savers. But in my defense, the most I've spent on any one book is $3.99. Most of them were $.89.

Quoting mumsy2three:

Books. I can spend hours in a book store. I can spend hours in the library looking at books as well. Other than that I really don't like to shop, I used to love shopping for clothes and shoes but as I've gotten older it's not something I enjoy doing.

caro100
by Carol on Mar. 15, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Kitchen ware actually.  I go to tj maxx and marshall and troll the aisles for cups and casserole dishes.  Don't buy many, but shop a lot.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 15, 2014 at 5:46 PM

I am not much of a shopper, I like to go in, get what I need, and get out.....I love looking at baby stuff, it is all so cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN