Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

QOTD- 3/15/14- What is your favorite thing to shop for?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:14 AM
  • 29 Replies

I'm not a shopper but I get in the mood from time to time. 

What do you LIKE to shop for?

~~Cindy

by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 15, 2014 at 7:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Shoes! I LOVE shoes and I can shop for shoes from sun up to sun down. I bought 3 pair of yellow box flip flops yesterday!

KittyGram
by Becky on Mar. 15, 2014 at 8:07 AM

I dislike shopping!!!!  However, because I love kitchen gadgets as much as I do, I do like to shop for those!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a flip flop freak! LOVE them. My SO doesn't understand my obsession with them. I say, "I'm too old and fat for most of the cute summer clothes but I can ALWAYS wear cute flip flops!"

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Shoes! I LOVE shoes and I can shop for shoes from sun up to sun down. I bought 3 pair of yellow box flip flops yesterday!

~~Cindy

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I have to be in the mood to shop. Unfortunately the mood usually hits when I'm broke!

I love kitchen gadgets too! My most recent purchase was these holders that you put on the side of the pot to hold the spoon. LOVE them.

Quoting KittyGram:

I dislike shopping!!!!  However, because I love kitchen gadgets as much as I do, I do like to shop for those!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I love cookbooks. I could spend HOURS in that section of the bookstore! 

redneck_kids
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

love shopping for flip flops.  In fact wearing them now, wear them as house shoes. LOL. I will be getting a couple more this year.

Quoting Cindy18:

I am a flip flop freak! LOVE them. My SO doesn't understand my obsession with them. I say, "I'm too old and fat for most of the cute summer clothes but I can ALWAYS wear cute flip flops!"

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

redneck_kids
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM

i love to shop for food too. It is like a chalenge to get the best prices and get food to last awhile.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:31 AM

ICK! I hate grocery shopping. I'll send you my list and you can have a field day, OK?

Quoting redneck_kids:

i love to shop for food too. It is like a chalenge to get the best prices and get food to last awhile.

redneck_kids
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I would. LOL

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2014 at 9:43 AM

I enjoy browsing through antique stores. I may not buy something, but I love to look. The same goes for furniture and, believe it or not, home and garden stores.

I hate trying on clothes. I always seem to be between sizes and clothes are so expensive.

I enjoy local artisan shops, too. They are little art galleries! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)