Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

For Anyone Who Has Heard Of The Little Couple,

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 8:27 PM
  • 44 Replies

they just found out that Jen, has a rare cancer. She is at stage three. They just adopted their two little kids, and they found out she has cancer. I'm praying for her.

by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 16, 2014 at 8:29 PM

I'm praying for her. She has to get better, and be with her two little kids. I also feel really sorry for Bill. He has to go through that with Jen. I can't imagine how my husband would feel, if I had a rare cancer. He would go crazy. She has a lot to live for, and I'm praying for her.

jabs54
by Jeanine on Mar. 16, 2014 at 8:43 PM
2 moms liked this

I've watched them since day one.  It is so sad.  It broke my heart to watch them trying to comfort their daughter who was terrified of them and then she found out she had cancer :(   She is in remission now but will be closely monitored.  I have never heard of a cancer that is a result of a failed pregnancy.   

caro100
by Carol on Mar. 16, 2014 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this

So sorry for them, but stage three is not necessarily a death sentence. My MIL had stage 3 25 tears ago and she has seen all her grandchildren grow up and has seen the birth of her first great grandchild.  She is still battling as it came back on her 3 years ago, but she is functioning and in her 70's now

DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:05 PM

Quoting jabs54:

I've watched them since day one.  It is so sad.  It broke my heart to watch them trying to comfort their daughter who was terrified of them and then she found out she had cancer :(   She is in remission now but will be closely monitored.  I have never heard of a cancer that is a result of a failed pregnancy.   

I haven't heard that she is in remission. Thank God for that. They are such a cute couple, and they both have so much to live for. Will is the cutest little boy. I have never seen a little boy, loving food so much. Are you saying you got the cancer, because of a miscarriage? When she first got sick, I was thinking, wouldn't it be great, if she found out she was pregnant now?

DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting caro100:

So sorry for them, but stage three is not necessarily a death sentence. My MIL had stage 3 25 tears ago and she has seen all her grandchildren grow up and has seen the birth of her first great grandchild.  She is still battling as it came back on her 3 years ago, but she is functioning and in her 70's now

I'm glad she is doing ok. I wish it had stayed away. I just felt so bad that after Jen and Bill finally had their two kids, she found out she has cancer. They both have so much to live for especially now. They built there own dream house. They got Will, who is so adorable. I love watching him, and I love watching that little boy eat. Now they have their little daughter. I'm just praying, that she lives for her husband, her kids and the rest of her family.  I'm really glad they your MIL is doing ok and got to see the birth of her first great grandchildren. My mom couldn't wait for a great grandchild. About one month, after we found out she was going to have one, she passed. I wish so much, that she had been able to be here to see little Sadie. That little girl is adorable. She is smiling everytime I see her.

emmygirl31
by Angie on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I have followed her case since it was announced last year.  It is so sad that this is a cancer that you only get from failed pregnancy and thats what happened to her.  They have been through so much just tyring to have a family.  She is actually finished with her treatments now and doing well.  Here is an article on her outcome.  http://www.thewrap.com/tlc-little-couple-jen-arnold-remission

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

That family just makes me smile.  Their relationship is so precious.  I do hope she stays in remission - they have a lot to experience with their children.

emmygirl31
by Angie on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Jen got the cancer from something that happened with the failed pregnancy.  I saw them on an interview on Katie.  On the show, they havent gotten her diagnosis yet, but they will be revealing that soon.  I remember her going through all the egg retrievals and how brave she was.  I think Will is such a cute little guy and really adjusting well to his new life.  I hope Zoey is able to start adjusting too. 

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting jabs54:

I haven't heard that she is in remission. Thank God for that. They are such a cute couple, and they both have so much to live for. Will is the cutest little boy. I have never seen a little boy, loving food so much. Are you saying you got the cancer, because of a miscarriage? When she first got sick, I was thinking, wouldn't it be great, if she found out she was pregnant now?

emmygirl31
by Angie on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

heres the story of the cancer caused by a failed pregnancy-I have learned so much from watching the little couple.

http://www.today.com/entertainment/little-couple-doctor-jen-arnolds-cancer-grew-pregnancy-loss-2D11723685

Ambear72
by Amber on Mar. 16, 2014 at 11:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Is this new?  She got cancer last year and went through Chemo and is in remittion? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN