Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:02 PM
  • 28 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok girls, so I'm starting this now because even though I plan to work tomorrow I won't be going in at the usual time due to the icy roads I know we'll have since we have them a little bit now.  lol  Since I haven't been sleeping well I may stay in bed til 7 30 or so and just in case I wanted to have this ready   :)

DixieL
by Dixie on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting louannwilkins:

Ok girls, so I'm starting this now because even though I plan to work tomorrow I won't be going in at the usual time due to the icy roads I know we'll have since we have them a little bit now.  lol  Since I haven't been sleeping well I may stay in bed til 7 30 or so and just in case I wanted to have this ready   :)

I hope you start sleeping better. I know how that is.

Khanfan
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 8:28 PM

Working on my Fafsa.  I should get my dd enroled in public school.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:09 PM

I am with you on the sleep thing - gosh last night was awful.  I hope I sleep tonight.  I have to be at work at 7:30.  During the week that is about all I can do so there is nothing fun going for me.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Hope you do stay in bed longer,
Be safe out there ;)

Quoting louannwilkins:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 12:16 AM

DH is out of town for a few days

So I will get some cleaning done :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:42 AM

Good Morning Ladies!

I am happy today! I got a new-to-me car on Sunday and made it all legal yesterday so I can drive it today. I got my new 31 bag yesterday and it's nice and bright and springy!

I have to work 8-3:30 today and then home to cook dinner. Then we have Laser Tag with Boy Scouts tonight.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

OHHHH.... and I don't have to go for Jury Duty!!! WIN!!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:49 AM

Yay Cindy on the no jury duty!  Have you ever done it before?  And shhh!  I hope you didn't wake up Lou Ann with all your yelling.  LOL.

It's Tuesday.  I didn't get up until 3:30 and had a full work load this early morning and I didn't get it all done.  I really needed to be out of bed promptly at 3 this morning and told myself so when I went to sleep last night.  I don't understand why I am having such a hard time getting up these mornings.  Re-arranging my bedroom around a couple weeks ago didn't work.  I know it's all mental  but for the life of me I don't know how to fix it.

Anyhoo, getting ready to log in with the FL group.  I need pay some bills this afternoon and that's about it. 

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Hope you can get everything done.  Have a good day!!  :)

Quoting Khanfan:

Working on my Fafsa.  I should get my dd enroled in public school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)