Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

QOTD- 3/21/14- Do you have a favorite color, food, or song?

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:04 AM
  • 21 Replies

I am surprised when I ask these kinds of questions and people say they don't have a FAVORITE thing.

Do you have a favorite __________? (Fill in the Blank) Is this a hard question to answer?

~~Cindy

by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hissecondchance
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this
My favorite color is lavander ,love chocolate,my favorite song is Open arms by journey
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:03 AM

My favorite color is grey.  Not sure why but that's what I seem to be attracted to most when choosing clothes!

Favorite food is cheesecake!  it's funny because Johnny knows this and will send me pics of cheesecake at random times.  lol.

Favorite song - I Need A Hero.  I should go listen to that right now.  LOL

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:21 AM

My favorite color is obviously purple, I love pizza and my favorite song is Cherish by the Association.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:33 AM

LOL  Don't get mad but I'm one of those people who can't seem to have A fav color or song.  lol  I love reds, purples and grey.  I tend to be drawn to those a lot.  Others too but mostly those.  As far as songs...one of my all time favs is Lets Stay Together sang by Al Green.  NO one can do it like he did.  lol

Dessert....now any of you who know me know I LOVE dessert!!!!!  I especially love cheesecake and creme brulee.  YUMMMMMM   lol

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Color is pink. Food??? Lots. Song is The Impossible Dream.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:56 AM

My Favorite color is Red ( Go figure huh? ROFL ). My Favorite food is steak & Ribs, depends on my mood. My Favorite song is our song is Faithfully by Journey. 

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:08 AM

I am one of those people who can't pick a favorite anything. I like too many and can't narrow them down to a single answer.

color - lately I have been partial to greens and periwinkle for clothes, bright colors for linens

food - I have been trying Eastern spices and cooking for about the last year, but my family isn't that crazy about it! Love Italian and Greek.

song - No way could I pick a favorite!

Right now I have Pink's song - U + Ur Hand running through my head.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 21, 2014 at 11:40 AM

My favorite color is blue, favorite food is potatoes and I guess I am one of those people who can't decide which song is my favorite because I like so many.

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Pink, lasagna, "Over the Rainbow".

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I often say I don't have a favorite becuase my favorites vary with the mood I am in/ how I feel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)