Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

QOTD- 3/31/14- What was the best thing that happened to you in March?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:21 AM
  • 20 Replies

~~Cindy

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I tell you what, March certainly didn't have too many "bests" for me.  Trying to figure out how to survive the income I lost after losing 2 clients.  It's been a long month and I've had a panicky feeling nearly the entire month.  Hard drive crash.  Dental issues.  I mean yikes. 

the best thing that happened in March?  It's today because today is the last day of March! 

mrs.Emm1
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:38 AM

I'm going to wait until today is over, maybe the "best" is yet to come.

KatCawrse
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:39 AM
My insurance kicked in!
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I take that last sentence back.  I just found out my Brazilian "father" passed away.  So nothing good in March for me.  :o( 

Quoting suzeebloch:

I tell you what, March certainly didn't have too many "bests" for me.  Trying to figure out how to survive the income I lost after losing 2 clients.  It's been a long month and I've had a panicky feeling nearly the entire month.  Hard drive crash.  Dental issues.  I mean yikes. 

the best thing that happened in March?  It's today because today is the last day of March! 

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Spending time with a celebrity in my world.

MichelleMc
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I got to go see my son in Georgia

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I got a new matress and box spring finally.  I have been saying I was going to get one for years and this year I finally did it.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

March was just  March, nothing real bad happened but on the other hand nothing real good happened, except maybe our St Patrick's day party - that was super fun.

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:45 PM

Certainly not the weather here in NJ - it's still very cold & there were flurries this morning. But I got to celebrate my grandson's 3rd birthday down in SC on March 1 & had a lovely, if short, visit with my son & DIL.  Last  Friday, I celebrated my 20th year with my company.  They have me a nice gift, lots of praise & a good raise. And now I get 5 weeks vacation.  (I had a very good year, lol).  DH had a good year too - his anniversary was this month & he got a nice raise & bonus (our bills are finally up to date!)  

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I am sorry for your loss :(  I hope April is a better month for you.

Quoting suzeebloch:

I take that last sentence back.  I just found out my Brazilian "father" passed away.  So nothing good in March for me.  :o( 

Quoting suzeebloch:

american flag ribbon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN