Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:52 AM
  • 18 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:53 AM
1 mom liked this

waiting for it to be time for Roo to leave for school right now. I will probably read a bit, go back to bed for a while then do laundry.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:53 AM

Good morning.....it's a new week.  April is almost here.  Hopefully we'll all start getting some April weather instead of Jan weather.  lol  It's supposed to be near 70 today and I'm ready!!  lol  Hope you all have a good day    :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Monday Morning! This week HAS to be better than last!

Work~9-5, Home for dinner, then Scouts. Then home to make Tuesdays dinner. I have take a meal to a friend that just had surgery. I'm making Chili so I'm going to make it tonight and then they can warm it up tomorrow. 

JoanMoreno712
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning! I had one of my Grand daughters over the weekend so I have to clean my house alittle. And I am going to relax a bit too. She wore me out...lol She is 7 but she likes to do activities very active little girl.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning all.  Ugh Monday.  LOL.  I slept in until 3:30 but really wanted to sleep in much later than that.  OH WELL. 

got my early morning work done, started with the FL group.  Today's the last day of the payperiod so I need to push push today!  I have a dental cleaning at 10.  I wonder if they will figure out I never did anything about that one tooth that had the abcess then declined intervention?  It no longer hurts but every now and then I can feel a small lump.  Somedays that lump is bigger than others.  ugh. 

Other than that, just working until I drop again.  :o)

Happy Monday!

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Going to the mall and looking for a dress to wear to a wedding.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.Emm1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:33 AM

I know that feeling, it takes a day to recuperate after you have one of the little ones over.

Quoting JoanMoreno712:

Good Morning! I had one of my Grand daughters over the weekend so I have to clean my house alittle. And I am going to relax a bit too. She wore me out...lol She is 7 but she likes to do activities very active little girl.

It's a very dismal day here, rainy & damp so I'll be indoors & working around the house.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! It's back to work for me today, and I feel ready! Just needed that long weekend to be away from the everyday office chores.

DD and I have to go pick up a Wii Balance Board and Wii Fit game that she found for a good price on an on-line yard sale site. Rest of the evening just not sure what we'll be doing. There is a candle light memorial service for a young man that grew up in our community and apparently was murdered in Virginia this weekend, we might just have to go.

Have a marvelous Monday everyone!

rosebud727
by Rose on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

I actually have something different to start my Monday off with. I have a training class down the hill for managing iPads on a network and as a group, or as we call it MDM. I hope I learn a lot.

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Working.  It is supposed to be in the 60's today.  Much better than the snow we had Saturday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)