Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

April showers bring May flowers. What's up for April 2014?

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:41 PM
  • 52 Replies

welcome spring.gifplant a tree    gardening happy birthday     happy anniversary

easter egg    holding easter egg  boy on a swing   eating barbecuing

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Esmrlda
by Esme on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I have lots going on, camping next weekend in the RV.  A Shaman class, DD's BF' band is playing in a few weeks, Kotas first Dock Jumping Adventure, a few dog hikes, my nephew visiting for Easter, Easter, DD's awards ceremony for making the Deans list and Im getting my bees on the 26th!! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Well April is a busy month for sure.  We have Easter and that's always fun.  We're having a sunrise service at church like always and then having a HUGE breakfast inside the fellowship hall afterwards.  I am going on a trip the 14 til the 18 with some girls in the family.  My mom is going too.  That should be fun.  :)

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 31, 2014 at 2:59 PM

I have 2 granddaughters and a daughter in law with birthdays.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Your April does sound hectic, Esme.  Have been wondering about your nephew - how is he doing? 

My April will be busy with working in the garden and hopefully enjoying some warm weather.  We will be going over to my daughter's for Easter and spending a few days over there. 

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:03 PM

It'll be a nicely busy April here.  There's of course Easter (which, when you're in a church choir, is the busy season).  I will be singing with the choir or as a cantor on Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil & Easter Sunday.  In 2 weeks, my Sweet Adeline chorus will be in an annual regional competition.  On the 15th, we'll be performing at Carnegie Hall.  The 19th is DH's birthday - he has to work so we'll celebrate with a nice dinner out on Easter Sunday.  I have some fun performances with my chorus & my quartet at the end of the month.  And tomorrow, I think, unless Mother Nature plays an April Fool's joke here, the weather will finally be spring-like - warmer & sunny!  Happy April everyone!

american flag ribbon

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:11 PM

We will be celebrating my grandson Braydens first birthday on the 14th and my MIL's 95th birthday is on the 23,my Mom's on the 26th and she will be 84. Plus several other birthdays of friends.

School will be getting more hectic the closer we get to the middle of May and the end of the semster.

Hopefully being able to do some things outside witht the grandkids since the weather will be better.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:17 PM

My birthday is on the 5th, and a friend is taking me out Friday night, and Sun we are meeting my sister and her husband, who's birthday is the 7th, for dinner downtown as they will be staying in a hotel.  Otherwise, I am not sure, just looking forward to lots of nice spring weather, gardening, and walks in the sunshine. 

michelle623
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Easter 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:05 AM

training the new pup
watching youngest run his 1/2 marathon

KittyGram
by Becky on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Other than birthday #51, the only thing I've got going on in April is some major spring cleaning!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)