Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Do you Decorate for Easter?

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:58 PM
  • 40 Replies

If so what type of decorations do you have?

I do, Easter is my favorite holiday.

by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 2, 2014 at 6:08 PM

The only holiday I decorate for is Christmas...I don't have room to store lots of stuff. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 2, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I have some bunnies and things like that out and a cross.  I love Easter and the meaning of it to me  :)

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too, good idea, I should add a cross to my collection too.  Thanks for the idea. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

I have some bunnies and things like that out and a cross.  I love Easter and the meaning of it to me  :)

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:16 PM

I used to when Jonathan was little. Now I only decorate for Christmas and even then it is just a little. 

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:40 PM

If any of the kids and grands are going to be here, I do.  Many years ago I was big into doing ceramics and I have eggs, bunnies, and various other made by me decorations.  This year we are going to our daughters for Easter, so will probably do a floral arrangement on the dining room table and call it good.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Apr. 2, 2014 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

A little - I did a lot more when our daughter was young.   I have a beautiful little cup and saucer I received from the Easter Bunny with a chocolate egg in it when I was little, and I love to put that out.  Also some little bunnies.  I miss hiding the chocolates for Cassidy to follow the trail and find when she was little.  

Here is my little teacup.  It says "made in Japan" on the bottom, from back before everything was made in China and is now such low quality compared to the Japanese ceramics. 

caro100
by Carol on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:12 PM

Not usually but I am thinking about doing some this year.

Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:17 PM

No I dont usually. I think I will make an effort this year.  But Im not really sure if we will be home for easter.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:06 AM

no

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Not anymore. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)