• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Thursday?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:44 AM
  • 13 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:45 AM
1 mom liked this

good morning....hope you're all waking up feeling good today.  Headed out to clean 2 houses and then I may be leaving from there to go to my aunt and uncle's house.  They want to take me out to eat seafood tonight.  So...that's what's on the agenda today.

Hope you all have a great day  :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:50 AM

I think spring allergy season is here.  I was so draggy all day yesterday it was pathetic.  So I remembered to take my sudafed this morning before the draggies hit me today.  I can't afford to be tired and stop working early in the afternoon right now - I must push on until at least 2:30 or 3! 

anyway, I was so tired that all I did was watch a few shows on Netflix.  Ate late lunch/early supper around 3.  I was so tired I said screw it and took an Ambien.  Ended up falling asleep on the loveseat and took myself to bed at 6. ha ha.  Up at 3:15 this morning and all seems well so far.  I must get myself out of this funk.  And it sounds so easy (just do it already, right?) but I am failing miserably at being able to just do it.  I just keep putting stuff on the backburner and that's not good.  grrr me. 

anyhoo, I gotta get to work now.  :o)   Happy Thursday, all!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Nothing too exciting today. Take DS#2 to school for a couple hours, then pick him up for an eye doctor appointment and get him some new glasses (they are broken in the incident last week). Then depending on the time, either take him home or back to school. I have to work 2-8 after that. 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:09 AM

Up since 4:30 with the dogs, I think they are in a competition to see who can wake me up first! Gonna be a long day, off to work, lots of paperwork to catch up on today, working on National Nursing Home Week projects, only a month away! We'll see what the evening brings!

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Getting in the pool and the sun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Working.  Not much exciting going on.

redneck_kids
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Working on my living room. Finishing the painting, work on the doors, and maybe sand and stain. Price stuff for my shelf at the store, work on a grocery list and later this afternoon going shopping for food.

caro100
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:46 AM

I am just out on cafemom hanging out.  Getting ready to go do a little shopping.  Heard from one of the young men that used to live at my house and is now in the military.  He is out doing somekind of training in Yuma, AZ.  He says it is way hot already.

Shari55
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:51 AM

It is raining and stormy, so I will be sitting here.. doing nothing...LOL

My Second career, Nanny..self employed at last

Shari

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Apr. 3, 2014 at 11:54 AM

A mini vacation - I'm so envious of you.  Hope you have a wonderful time.  Not much going on in my world today.   Just went out and surveyed the flower beds.  Bleeding hearts are in bloom as are tulips, daffodils and hyacynths.  I love watching things come up and bloom in the Spring.  Soon it will be time to start planting some veggies we have started in the greenhouse.  Have some journaling I need to get caught up on and then I'm going on a search to see if there is a store around here that sells Meyers lemons as I have a great recipe but it says regular lemons won't work, has to be Meyers lemons.  Have to admit I never heard of them before.  Do enjoy your time off and your seafood dinner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)