Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have You Seen The Adds For The New Movie

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:55 PM
  • 27 Replies

"Heaven is Real". It's a true movie, where a boy passed, went to Heaven and them came back. Are you going to see that movie?

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:56 PM

It comes out on April 16. I can't wait to see it. I won't say anything else about what I saw, in case you haven't heard about it. It's a true movie.

jabs54
by Jeanine on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I actually just ordered the book from CBD.  I will go to the movie (when it hits the cheap theater).

DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Quoting jabs54:

I actually just ordered the book from CBD.  I will go to the movie (when it hits the cheap theater).

I just heard about the book too. It's my turn to pick out the next movie we see. That will be the movie. We have free tickets, so we don't have to spend so much money. I can't wait to see the movie. Tell me how the book is, when you are done with it.

jabs54
by Jeanine on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting jabs54:

I just heard about the book too. It's my turn to pick out the next movie we see. That will be the movie. We have free tickets, so we don't have to spend so much money. I can't wait to see the movie. Tell me how the book is, when you are done with it.

I'll try to remember but have a very bad memory so feel free to ask me in a few weeks ;)

MichelleMc
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't really go to the movies much anymore. Usually wait til things are out on dvd. I haven't heard about this one though. 

Its.me.Sam.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

i am not interested.  partly because i am not a believer and partly because i have no interest in it lol

DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:21 PM

Quoting MichelleMc:

I don't really go to the movies much anymore. Usually wait til things are out on dvd. I haven't heard about this one though. 

Thank you I will.

MichelleMc
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I am just cheap haa haa ;)

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting MichelleMc:

Thank you I will.

Michelle,
Proud Mom toJonathan, Eagle & Vigil Scout and Army Soldier 
Proud Navy Submarine Vet Wife to Jake

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I have seen the ads.  I seldom go to the theater.  It's too expensive.  I will wait until it is out on dvd.

Shari55
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I will wait for it to come out on DVD, it is one of those movies that I will want to see in the privacy of my home.

My Second career, Nanny..self employed at last

Shari

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)