Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:28 PM
  • 78 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:29 PM

Starting this early.  Hoping to sleep in a bit tomorrow.  I haven't been on much today.  I went to work and then drove to see my aunt and uncle who live about 45 minutes or so away.  We hung out for a while and then went to eat seafood.  Now I'm back home in my pj's and doing much of nothing.  :)

jabs54
by Jeanine on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:30 PM

Back to the hospital tomorrow for day surgery.  Have to get the stent out and zap the kidney stone.  Surgery isn't until 2:30 so I won't be able to eat all day (til supper).  I'm getting sick of undressing in front of people!!!

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Not to much except work on homework and clean house.  At least thats what I need to do. lol

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:12 PM

I hope all goes well for you. It seems like you've been through a lot medically latley.  (((HUGS)))hugs 

Quoting jabs54:

Back to the hospital tomorrow for day surgery.  Have to get the stent out and zap the kidney stone.  Surgery isn't until 2:30 so I won't be able to eat all day (til supper).  I'm getting sick of undressing in front of people!!!

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Friday  I am having lunch with a friend, then in the evening  going to another's friend's house for dinner.  Saturday, Iain and I are going to do something during the day, and on Sunday having dinner with my visiting sister and her husband to celebrate two birthdays.  

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Friday ~

Finally getting my hair done & can't wait :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Hope you can sleep in :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:54 AM

ugh what did I hit?  entire reply vanished.

I was up at 3:15 - 3rd day in a row I didn't download my early morning work so I pretty much have to get up "on time" so I don't end up running behind.  My first doc's work had 30 minutes which would normally take me 90 from start to finish.  However, he was actually done 10 minutes in, but simply forgot to turn off the recorder.  i'm listening to it at 300% speed now to be certain he didn't start dictating again.  LOL.

I have my dental procedure this afternoon at 12:30. ugh.  fun way to end the week, huh?

Happy friday, everyone!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 4, 2014 at 5:09 AM
1 mom liked this

PS:  the doc had one last letter.  glad I listened all the way thru! too bad i can't transcribe at 300% speed!

oh, and I realized that the dental procedure wil also be a "fun" way to start the weekend.  ugh.  Hey, at least they have nitrous oxide!  At least I get to relax ... ha!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Friday~ I'm working 8-4ish. Home to make an easy dinner. I have to do my midnight checks tonight. I'm hoping my BFF will go with me. It will give us a little girl time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)