Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Summer Vacation

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 11:03 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

This will be where I will be spending most of my time on vacation in June:and here too:This is the all inclusive resort Larry and I going to in the Riviera Maya,Cancun. Its called the Grand Bahia Coba Principe.  I'm getting sooooooo excited I can hardly wait!  Never been on nay kind of trip like this,never have been out of the country before.  A little nervous but am looking forward to it.    

Our friends that invited us to go with them have been to Cancun before but never to this resort before. We were over at here house the other weekend visiting/talking about he vacation and the husband already has one of his suitcases already packed.lol  

Anyone else have plans for their summer yet?

by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 5, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Going to Hawaii for 2 1/2 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:59 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:10 AM

You will love it!

Going to Orlando/beach for a few days :)

suesues
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:21 AM

lookks great we are going on a cruise with another couple in july 

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Nice!

We will probably take our usual Virginia Beach trip :)

Shari55
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Just work, and more work and fun at parks, libraries and zoo..... I take my vacation in late fall....November/early December, by myself (hubby doesn't like to take vacations)

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Nothing like that! Sounds wonderful! I hope you have a great time! and take pictures to share!

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:01 PM

That looks great and very similar to a Barcelo all-inclusive property in the same area where my daughter and I stayed in last spring for my nephew's wedding.  I have stayed many times on the west coast , and inland Mexico, but that was first time staying on the Caribbean side of Mexico.  You will have a wonderful time.  

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:04 PM

My husband wants to go and see his mother in Edinburgh as she is 86 and now in a care facility.   We will probably go over towards the end of May (have not booked anything as yet) arouond the time Cassidy's job is ending in London, then she can come up there with us and we will bring her home.   I do love Scotland and it is nice to see all of the family, but hate the jet leg which has only gotten harder on me as I have aged. 

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Looks great.  I hope you enjoy.  No plans yet for us.  We honeymooned many years in Canada and I would love to back up there.  Stanley Park was so great, loved Victoria and Vancouver and so many other places.  It's a thought but not a definite plan yet.

Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 6, 2014 at 1:00 PM

awesome!  Youll have an amazing time.  No summer plans for us yet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN