Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today...Monday?

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:11 AM
  • 17 Replies

come tell us....

by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 7, 2014 at 7:12 AM

Good morning...it's the start to a new week already.  It's raining here for now.  Yuck.  lol  I've got a busy day today so I'm having some coffee and then it will be time to head out. Hope you all have a great day!!!   :)

Jinx-Troublex3
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Howdy!

Spring break for my kids. We bought a house and are moving in a couple weeks... so packing!

We also have a big Boy Scout Camporee this coming weekend. I am a director so lots final paperwork, prep,and packing for that
Shari55
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Working today, and hoping to get the little one out for a walk before it rains. It is also my husbands and my 26th anniversary we aren't doing anything we are having Pork Tenderlion and I am not sure whatelse with it(I am not cooking my husband is). 

I didn't get the position I interviewed for on Friday, the grandma decided to retire and watch the little guy....I don't blame her.  Just wasn't meant to be.

My Second career, Nanny..self employed at last

Shari

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Yep, back to work for me too, and it's raining here as well! You know Rainy Days and Mondays....  Not really, lots to do in my office, working on Easter projects and Nursing Home week projects as well as all the paper work that piled up over the weekend. VBS meeting tonight at church, getting excited, things are coming together on that end! Have a marvelous Monday all!

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 8:36 AM
Not sure yet. Dh is here and this is one of 2 nice days we have left. Dh has a call 9 to 6 Wed so that day is a wash for us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Not feeling to good today(not sure if its a cold or allergies)so stayed home from school.  Its rainy here today also. So I'm just curling up on the couch and taking it easy. Larry is off today so am sending him to the grocery store to pick up some stuff we need. Other then that not much going on.

LeJane
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Happy Monday,

3 down, one more night shift to go.   Showered and just got into PJs'.   Having some green tea and unwinding before sleep.  

Enjoy the day all 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Here I am!  I was up shortly after 3 this morning and got started with the FL group just ahead of 6.  And now it's 9 a.m.  lol.  I made a small withdrawal of funds from my IRA last week and paid $10 to get it FedExd to me by Friday - which it never did.  So I called the IRA people to check on that.  FedEx has had problems before finding me.  grrr.  Not always.  Anyway I'll be getting that $10 back and hopefully my $$ today.  Then I need to contact FedEx and find out what the problem is.  UPS has had a problem before, as well as pizza delivery.  again not always, but sometimes.  I live smack dab in the city, in a 12-unit apartment building.  I mean how hard can it be?  lol. 

oh well.  I better get my butt back to work.

Happy Monday, everyone!

Ambear72
by Amber on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:15 AM
I'm not really sure. I have the next 3 days off. I'm thinking of changing my nail appt. and making it earlier then 4:30. Then maybe seeing if a friend has today off too and maybe go for lunch or something.
Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Not much.  I had a pounding headache yesterday and it is still with me so I am trying to do as little as possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)