Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:21 PM
  • 75 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 10, 2014 at 8:22 PM

Ok starting this now because (fingers crossed) I won't be up as early in the morning as usual. 

See you all in the morning    :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:06 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 12:08 AM

Friday ~

Puppy patrol
Going nuts too :(

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Busy weekend starting tomorrow. But hopefully a fun one for the family.  Tomorrow I have to run Kecia around to take care of some buisness and do some shopping for the yougest ones birthday on Monday. 

Then Saturday we all are going ot Silver Dollar City for the day. Which means having to take tow cars becuase neither of our vehicles will hold 5 adults and tow kids setting in booster seats.   So that means making sure Kecia and them get up in time and are ready when we go to pick them up.  Its going to be alot of fun,especially for the grandkids. Even though Kecia,Aaron and Jake are just excited as the young ones.lol  And I can't lie I'm excited to go too,even though Larry and I don't ride the rides there is so much to do and see. World Fest is going on now,so the shows and food will be awesome.

And on Sunday we're going to be going over to Kecia's for a little birthday get togehter for Braydens first birthday.

And some how I also have to find time to get homework done also!  Have three big projects due in less then two weeks time plus finals are in month. 

I am sooo looking forward to summer break and vacation!at the beach

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 11, 2014 at 4:35 AM

oh thank goodness it's Friday.  I am looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow. daughter came over yesterday and we did her taxes.  I am hoping that she will be a big girl and send them in even though she knows she owes so much.  she told me she will; her tax returns are done so it's up to her now to take care of things.  I need to finish my returns and get them filed as well. 

anyhoo, can't think of much else - got my budget caught up and bills paid yesterday.  I still need to do laundry!  

Happy TGIF day!  

mumsy2three
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Friday~ working til 3. My oldest has book club this afternoon. I plan on grocery shopping tonight.

Saturday~ Youngest son has his first baseball game of the season. He's excited!

Sunday~ nothing planned.

My SIL's family is supposed to be here sometime this weekend. My mil never shares all the info when they visit, so if they are here we'll probably visit with them some this weekend too :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Friday~ I am taking DS#2 to school then meeting my friend for breakfast. Not doing much else until I go to a client's house at 4pm. I am only going to this client and back. I volunteered.

harmony7
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:08 AM

In office today after being on the road all day yesterday. Got to prepare a presentation to go before a city board concerning my playground products.

Tomorrow my deceased sisters step daughter and her family will be here! We are so excited! She was lost to us after the death of my sister and her husband 22 years ago * she was 13 at the time...happy reunion expected tomorrow!

Sunday a continuation of our reunion.

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with five still at home
atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:11 AM

On the road again. 

Driving Friday from FL to just past Atlanta.  Saturday to Indianapolis, then Sunday home. 

Saturday staying at MIL's.  Taking her out for dinner Saturday night with dh's sister and her family. 

The long day is today, probably 10 hours of driving time.  Saturday just under 8, and Sunday only 5 1/2. 

MichelleMc
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 7:15 AM

Today nothing much. Working right now, then laundry & such. 

Tomorrow I am helping with an Ultra Marathon. 50 mile trail run. I will help at one of the aide stations with food & drinks.

Sunday we might be going to a Ham Fest ( for Ham Radio ) 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 8:59 AM

After working today, I have the normal weekend chores to take care of, heading to my neices senior piano recital tonight, Zumba tomorrow morning, a evening out with the family for a fundraiser Saturday, and then Sunday, church and just relaxing!!! I need it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)